• fifteen | 15

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ .  .  .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

I'm sorry for such shitty chapters, I'm doing my best!

"you look like you need sleep," Iwaizumi commented, throwing a volleyball he recently picked up from the ground over to the yawning brunette, noticing the small yet slightly noticeable dark circles underneath his chocolate colored orbs. "yeah, I got hungry and I couldn't sleep.." the setter answered, a hand covering his mouth as he released another lazy yawn. the ace humming, his head tilting to the side but decided to shrug it off, glancing over towards where the blonde and head coach were having a conversation at.

"hmm..coach [L/n] isn't here yet," the dark haired colored male felt a wash of relief flood through his body, in his point guard - [M/n] was and still remained as a mysterious questionable threat in his way, Iwaizumi didn't trust the youngest coach ever since that day. but he did try his best to avoid suspicion, seeing as it may offend [M/n] if he was somehow found as innocent, and the incident the ace had witnessed was all a misunderstanding. Iwaizumi hoped it was just his mind playing tricks and hallucinations, he didn't want his own coach being some sort of kidnapper or something.

[A/N]
If only you knew Iwa-chan...

the brunette swiftly turned his head towards his elders, seeing that the [h/c] male wasn't part of their conversation. he was quite confused when he woke up atleast 4am then found out [M/n] had already left his house, no traces of him was left. as if he wasn't even there and sleeping over in the first place. it did quite make Oikawa curious on why [M/n] had left without farewells, and in the early mornings as well as that.

"is he late?" the setter questioned, glancing over to the wing spiker who recent bent down to tie his untied shoe lace. "dunno, don't you usually start cheering when one of our coaches are absent 'cause you can't calm your stomach from grumbling?" Iwaizumi pointed out, remembering the time Oikawa had started squealing happily once Irihata wasn't in the gymnasium due to a meeting of some sort. which the ace could only guess it was because the brunette wanted to eat ramen already.

the captain puckered on a pout in his lips, disappointed that [M/n] wasn't in his point of view. no'r did he know where the [h/c] male could be doing right this moment, but all he could do was wish [M/n]'s presence was found tomorrow morning.

"it was too short! im sorry Kunimi," the wing spiker simply waved his hand in reassurance, though the look on his eyes showed he was a bit apathetic from the missed toss Oikawa had accidentally given. showing no care despite seeing his upper-class man strangely messing up his practice more than usual. Iwaizumi placing his hand on his forehead, visibly face-palming.

"Oikawa, you should take a rest for a while. you seem out of it," the brunette sighed softly, nodding his head over to Irihata whom arms were crossed, his normal expression plastered on his face as he watched Oikawa jog away from the court over towards where his bottlwater bottle was located at, his sweat dropping from his forehead.

"oi, shittykawa. what's with you and your toss? not to mention you don't run your mouth and annoy me like usual." the ace commented, placing a hand in his hip to show slight sass along with his eyebrows ceasing. foot impatiently tapping in the ground, "im sorry Iwa-chan, i also don't know what's wrong with me. i feel like somethings missing."

"talent."

"so mean Iwa-chan!" Oikawa whined, pouting as his cheeks puffed. arms crossing as the glare he gave was vicious yet childishly playful, making Iwaizumi sigh - ruffling the brunette's hair. "whatever it is, im sure you'll get it soon. but for now," the ace paused in his words, making the setter tilt his head in curiosity for continuation. but immediately yet visibly stiffening once he notices the tick mark Iwaizumi had on the back of his head.

"focus on practice you dumb idiot!" and with that, the dark haired male had swung his foot over towards Oikawa, hitting the brunette's ass intentionally. making the captain fall down to his knees with a wince followed after, "Iwa-chan! that hurts you know!" he complains once again, irking his childhood nets friend further more - receiving nothing but another kick.

"ouchie!" Oikawa cried out, rolling on the floor as if he was bitten by countless numbers of bugs, making Iwaizumi sigh out heavily. "then get up if you don't want another kick, my next target is your face dimwit!" with that statement standing by, the brunette quickly stood up, avoiding the endless possibilities of getting his 'lovely' face damaged or scratched, especially a punch from Iwaizumi. his muscles are jaw-dropping. not to mention the strength he has in his body, wasn't something to take in quite easily.

with a pout, Oikawa watched as the ace gave him a glare before reluctantly walking away from him after a quick huff of irritation, walking back to where Kindaichi was having problems with his blocks. the setter letting out a heavy sigh before turning his head over towards the two coaches that was in a shirt distance away from him.

once something clicked into his mind, Oikawa quickly walks towards his seniors - no slight hesitation was found as he marched his feet over their benches, a small hopeful smile and expression plastered in his face. "coach, I have a favor to ask."

oikawa
[M/n]-Chaaan! this is me Oikawa, coach Irihata gave me your number. I hope you would come to practice tomorrow!
*delivered*

target locked | oikawa tōru

do you wish to continue?