• thirteen | 13

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ .  .  .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

"Tōru!" Oikawa shot up from his bed, breathing heavily whilst sweat rolled down his forehead. looking towards his side to see [M/n] holding a phone, a water glass in the other as they made silent eye contact. the [h/c] male taking this as an opportunity to start his words first. "you were saying my name so much while sweating bullets, not to mention your expression sure looked... interesting." [M/n] teased, a smug smile on his face as he sat down on the edge of the bed. but his look immediately softened lightly, seeing as the other male was breathing excessively.

"i would assume you were having sex with me or something, but tears rolled down your eyes. so..i guess that isn't an op—" [M/n] stopped when a pair of arms held him tightly, the brunette's grasp never loosening for a quick second as small quiet sobs continued to escape his soft lips. the [h/c] not knowing what to react, but decided to mirror the captain's actions in silent, short response. caressing the setter's back in visible reassurance, doing his best to soothe the other male down to his senses.

"hey..did you get a bad dream?" [M/n] questioned in a husky whisper, his lips inches away from Oikawa's ear - giving him a small meridian response, avoiding any possibilities of making his voice louder. "y-yes.." the setter responded in between his cries, moving closer towards the [h/c] male's body in order to get a better grip. his arms fully wrapped around [M/n]'s neck, it was a harsh grasp but made sure it was a bit loose so that the other could still breathe normally.

the youngest coach hummed quietly, his hand never leaving the brunette's back. "mind telling me about it?" [M/n] questioned after a few seconds of hesitation, carefully making the correct decisions of reassurance. "n..no thank..you.." the [h/c] felt disappointment build up in his figure, but decided to stay silent about the situation. seeing he wasn't in the right position to force Oikawa in saying things he wasn't comfortable with.

"alright,"

"are you feeling any better now?" the captain looked up, his hands weren't trembling like before just a few minutes ago. his tensed composure had finally came into an end after bursting all his tears out earlier, Oikawa himself wasn't sure on why he was so affected about [M/n] leaving, but he was most likely curious on why he got flustered after saying "I love you" towards his own coach in his personal dream.

the setter sheepishly nodded, a hand going over to the back of his nape as he slightly tilts his head to the side - feeling his eyes go practically numb after the tears he had earlier shed quite briskly. "yeah, thank you [M/n]-Chan." they both gave each other an awkward smile before the brunette had thought of a questioning remark.

"oh yeah, why are you in here? did you break in—"

"what? no! what are you talking about?!" before Oikawa had continued his unbelievable thoughts, an interruption of defense exclamation had cut him off, forbidding his state to continue his statements further more as [M/n]'s embarrassed red-flushed face faltered once he cleared his throat. "you fell asleep in my car earlier. i tried to wake you up but you gave me the middle finger, told me to choke on a bread stick and fuck off." the [h/c] paused to give the expression of both irritation and amusement once Oikawa's features had transitioned into a somehow look of shame before continuing;

"so I took your keys from your pockets, carried you in and placed you on the bed. i tried to leave but you pulled me and cuddled so tight, I couldn't even lift a single finger." [M/n] looked away once he felt his cheeks heating up, a had extending over to his face to cover the flustered look he uncontrollably wore. "s-so I slept by you..i woke up and heared you whining so I decided to get a glass of water, but then came back to a moaning mess." [M/n] stopped to smirk smugly, a hint of teasing evident on his playful smile once he placed a hand on his hip.

"was [M/n]-Chan too big that you cried?"

"I-it w-wasn't a dirty dream! who cries in a dirty dream anyways?!" the youngest coach meekly shrugged in response, his grin never disappearing after turning aware of how much Oikawa was justifying his unknown previous actions. "i don't know, you I suppose?" the brunette puffed his cheeks, eyes closing shut. "it's not a dirty dream it's a-!" he stopped as he looked down, making [M/n]'s smile floater to ashes. seeing the sudden change of the setter's personality.

"i-its a nightmare.." Oikawa looked down on his feet, fingers fiddling anxiously as the other male sighed out silently. wondering on why the hell he couldn't bring himself to take the captain right then and there to finish the mission he was assigned to, but decided to brush it off with a shrug. seeing as he would spare the brunette just this one time.

[M/n] sat down beside the setter quietly, a hand slithering itself around the brunette's shoulder as he tightly held on. a small soft geniune smile on dancing on his pump lips, "hey, whatever it was. its just nothing okay? nothing bad would happen to you." Oikawa slowly met eyes with the grinning coach, a smile unknowingly creeping up to his own face as he nods in agreement. making the his senior stand up, brushing off the invisible dirt on his clothes.

"then, it's my cue to leave. it's getting late anyways, I'll see you tomorrow. hm?" [M/n] gave a quick sheepish chuckle, turning on his heel to walk away before a hand landed on his wirsy. turning around slightly to make eye contact with his junior, curiosity clear in his gave. "need anything?"

"[M/n]-Chan..can I ask a favor?"

"uh, yeah sure."

"c..can you stay for the night? I-it's getting quite late anyways.."

.....

.....

.....

"sure,why not?"

target locked | oikawa tōru

do you wish to continue?