• nineteen | 19

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ .  .  .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

"that's the shittiest toss i've ever encountered in my entire damn life.." Iwaizumi commented, his eyes were squinting in a way of narrowing, his hand was casually placed on the side of his hip, a look of both unsatisfaction with a hint of concern lingering around his eye colored orbs that stared right towards the practically soulless setter that was playing in court, the volleyball that the brunette once tossed quite unmotivatedly, was now rolling on the ground after a evident failed set.

"i'll get the next one.." Oikawa grumbled agitatedly, his chocolate eyes flickering back towards the wooden boards as he jogged himself back to his position lazily, not even giving a single hint of his enthusiasm - nor was he even showing a sign of trying to perfect the toss he was supposed to give neatly. all eyes were draped to him, and him only. his sets were inaccurate, unacceptable, lazy, exhausted, and to top it all off, it doesn't even look like a set to begin with. he was basically only throwing it in one straight line, and expects it to go towards the wing spiker's hand to hit, or something.

"tch, you said that more than my fingers could count!" Kyotani paused his words to meet eyes with the silent vice-captain just right beside the benches, his eyebrows ceased as his hand clenched to meekly point a finger towards the dishearted setter that was supposed to be doing his best in practice, his eyes were showing angered flames once Iwaizumi had sighed heavily. "are you guys even sure this is the 'perfect setter, ' stupid girls are squealing about outside?!" his sentence dramatically changed into an vexated scream, his tounge clicking in annoyance.

"Kyotani, just keep going." the wing spiker had visible reluctance once his mouth opened to interject, but shut it close once the malicious glare of a warning Iwaizumi had shot by him, have him a small shiver whilst he walked back to his position, back slightly slouched as his eyebrows ceased in a way of showing his light agitation whilst his orbs grew daggers towards nothing but thin air, his atmosphere arousing from his exhausted body - yet he chose to continue.

Oikawa met eyes with the ace himself, they're silence only growing up to atleast a solid split second before the brunette lowered his gaze back down towards the ground, his head hanging  low whilst his hands were swayed lazily to his sides, not a hint of his cheery demeanour was set off strangely, his smile never appearing ever since had step foot inside the gymnasium, a gloomy ambience surrounding his rather depressing state, the dark circles around his eyes had screamed out his insomniac and sleepless dark nights.

"his status is getting worse," Iwaizumi slightly froze to where he stood still, though he managed to lightly tikt his body towards the side - greeting his senior coach whilst giving him a small nod of gratitude, and as a small gesture of telling Irihata to place an continuation in the pause of his statement. curiosity lingering around his eyes whilst the dark haired coach had extended the clipboard he was recently holding over towards the ace. the wing spiker humming in bewilderment before taking it with small reluctance.

Oikawa Tōru - Setter Status

O X X O X X X X X X X X

"what the fuck..?" Iwaizumi muttered huskily underneath his breath, his disbelief washing over his crossed eyebrows whilst he eyed the chosen page over and and over, finding multiple missed sets from the brunette, it was only atleast to 2 days before the incident had spread across campus onto Oikawa himself. but the ace never knew his captain was most affected by the news he had heared quite brutally for his emotions. "he barely even made a toss.." muttering underneatg his breath, Irihata beside him guumbled quietly, his arms crossing from his sides before making eye contact with nothing in particular.

"we're aware of that, Iwaizumi. if this act goes long any further, there's a possibility his actions would sink all of us down. he's only ruining himself further more," the ace blankly stared at the setter just right infront of his view before gawking back towards his concerned teammates - they we're all comservant with the brunette's rather unusual current attitude, his silence lingering around the countenance he wore rather depressingsingly. his orbs slowly losing enlightenment every  minute that passes slowly.

with yesterday's event, Iwaizumi had broken down Oikawa's door with the use of his strength and force, but only to be met with disappointment when the captain had only punched the dark haired male out of his room and basically screamed for them to obligedly leave almost immediately making eye contact with the few. the brunette was a mess that day, and the team could never forget the pained and sorrowful expression plastered onto his nearly perfect features.

"the fuck was that?!" with the roaring sound of Kyotani's angered tone of voice, Iwaizumi turned his head over a small degree to witness the current occurrence, seeing the incandescent wing spiker holding Oikawa by the collar of his white shirt, Iwaizumi clicking his tounge to quickly cover up the the loud side that was supposed to be destined to part his lips once it escaped, before dragging himself over towards near the net.

"what's the problem now, Kyotani?" the other male only responded with his teeth gritting and a low growl being heared once he had leaned his face closer towards Oikawa's, but the ace wasn't taking much of his acfions and pulled Kyotani by the back of his collar rather dynamically, the future vice captain stumbling back before a glare came to bound with his eyes - which the vicious stare was evidently for the dispassionate setter. "he didn't even throw it! he just looked at it, what kind of a setter is he?!"

"Kyotani, don't." the wing spiker opened his mouth in a small gesture of his supposedly protest, but shut it back down once his reluctance had met his emotions, his silence was a small sign for the ace to let out his own words. "thank you, now, Oikawa." Iwaizumi swiftly turned his head over towards his childhood best friend with a look that serenely questioned him, his eyes showing small passion once they're eyes had met almost immediately.

"we're skipping practice. you're not gonna tell me otherwise." the brunette's orbs darkened in disbelief and evident disagreement, a frown forcing his lower lips to go downwards as his arms crossed in a way of showing he was going to be petty.

"Iwaizumi, I'm not gonna leave."

"it's 'iwa-chan' you dumbfuck,"

target locked | oikawa tōru

do you wish to continue?