• eight | 08

alright! I've been waiting for a chance to put [M/n]-I mean YOU in a fighting scene, just so we can get glimpse of a hot male version of you fighting like the badass you are. that's all, bye bye now darling!

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ . . .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

"okay, now that's just fucked up." [M/n] commented, a hand on his hip whilst the other held his previously well hid pocket knife, his finger tips gracefully dancing around the shining blade. his eyes averting from every single one of the people who surrounded his figure in a abandoned alleyway. filled with bundles of trash, a few crumpled and assumedly used papers scattered around the ground, posters which a few people threw away - finding it useless and nonsense could easily be spotted in just first glance.

sighing, the youngest coach let's out a quick yawn. "i brought you guys here yet you're the one who cornered me? the irony am i right?" he chuckled out, showing no hints of being under distraught or self-concern despite being surrounded by countless contracted killers like he was. he wasn't even intimidated by them, all he knows is that he needed to refrain his clothes from being covered with the red substance, formally known as human blood.

"you guys are so unfair~! should've gave me a heads up so that i could've called my team!" the [h/c] male paused, placing a finger underneath his chin before bursting out laughing ny his own statement. "oh right! i work alone because i'm not a retarted scaredy cat at the point i need a whole team to cover me up!" he continues, which made one of them step out of the crowd, [M/n] quickly making eye contact with the same grin that showed his mockery.

"i work whoever i want to," [M/n] cheekily smiled, unaffected by the low growl the other man had given. "it's okay, i promised myself to not hurt any animal's feelings." the other male clicked his tounge in clear irritation, raising his gun in the air on which the [h/c] male could only assume it was somehow a signal.

watching as several men charged him in somewhat the same speed, he just sighed in a way of evident disappointment, throwing his knife rather forcibly and strengthful in the air before hearing a loud grunt. moving aside as the corner of his eye he sees a man just fell on the spot he was previously at. "come on, seriously? those things only work in movies! don't you ever think of realism?" with a sigh, [M/n] both his hnads in his pockets, egregious platdsred on the smile he gave, ambience nothing but a pitch black mood, eyes pernicious whilst staring at the charging men. as if everything slowed down under his control.

"what a pain.."

grunting one last time, he stared at the amount of blood others had shed after their attempt of killing the male right before them. a few of them dropped lifeless to a corpse, while some was only a breath away from getting their lifetime away from them. no one was left standing except for him, it isn't a good idea to vexate [M/n]. they should've reconsidered their plans of murdering him.

pulling out his phone, he rolled his eyes. "you made me waste alot of time.." he grumbled out, placing it back in his pockets while taking the shotgun he stole from one of them earlier in able to shoot the rest, not wanting his fingerprints to get caught once a bystander would walk around in the area they were.

"benelli m2 12 gauge.....you know bitch, this shits noisy even with a suppressor, especially with a model like this. why'd you even bother?" [M/n] questioned the dead man infront of him, as if it was going to answer and respond back in the first place. rolling his eyes, he sighed heavily. "i just hope no one heared the gun shots, or i would end up like you." he poked the body with his foot before calling someone after taking his phone in his pockets.

"Mr.[L/n], it's rare for you to call in like this. is there a problem?" the [h/c] male heared the familiar raspy voice form the old man he promised a deal with, making him slump his body next to the cold wall right beside him. "47..48..49..50..agh, i don't have a clue. just some dead agency here." his counting turned to a short brief explanation whilst he sets the shotgun on the ground, it was still quite heavy with all the bullets that was left.

"i see, i'll call in my own agency for cleaning. all i need is the address and the defeated team's name, Try your best to identify this agency."

"the dead agency."

"Mr. [L/n], we need further information to ensure your safety." [M/n] mimicked the old man's words silently, mocking him with just mouthing the previous statement said before giving up. telling where he was along with recognising what organisation the group he fought with was from.

ending the call with no further sayings, he slumped his shoulders down whilst looking at the sky. forgetting about going back into a gymnasium, assuming it already ended by the time he finished breaking out a fight with the now-lifeless group of people. the shotgun that he used was casually on the ground, he began thinking on when he was going to finish this mission of his.

hearing footsteps get near made his eyes shot wide open, his head turning swiftfully towards the one entrance of the filthy alleyway. cries and quiet sobs mixed in with the sound of running and shuffling, which made [M/n]'s brow furrow is confusion, kicking the gun somewhere hidden before walking over to the noise.

peeking his head to the side, he spots the brunette on the ground just atleast 5 feet away from where he was. head buried into his knees whilst he twitched from time to time. the [h/c] male sighed, assuming they had lost their match as he walks on over towards the setter.

[M/n] frowned at the sight before him, seeing Oikawa trembling and breaking down in heavy and pained tears slightly affected his feelings, his serious demeanour fastly replaced with a concerned one, not sure on why it changed it the first place but he simply brushed it off.

crouching down to meet him in an eye level, [M/n] placed a hand ontop of the brunette's head gently - which made the other male look on who's touch it belonged to. only to see the youngest coach looking at him, silently pitying.

"c..coach..we..we.."

"shh." the [h/c] male interjected, pulling Oikawa towards his chest as he softly patted the junior's back in a soothing manner, letting him let out the pain he felt after their defeat.

"[M-M/n]-Chan.." his eyes widened in surprise, hearing his given name with a honorific yet without 'coach' in the beginning. normally, he would scold whoever calls him without the name of his position in the volleyball team, but something inside him was telling him to let it go and allow the brunette to call him whatever he desired.

a genuine smile crept up on [M/n]'s lips, taking notice of the captain's ear slowly turning red in color and it was quite heating up. the heartbeats of the brunette synced the fast beats with [M/n].

*badump*

*badump*

*badump*

"hey, Tōru." the [H/c] male calls out, his hands never leaving the figure of the setter hugging his body for dear life in a tightful way. hearing the other male him quietly in between his soft yet slightly loud sobs, he took this as a small motion and gesture for his continuation.

"do you feel that?"

"f-feel w-hmph..w-what coach..?"

"the tingles in your stomach or some shit."

target locked | oikawa tōru

do you wish to continue?