• three | 03

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ . . .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

"warming up earlier than usual, huh Oikawa?" the brunette flinched from the new presence that recently entered the gymnasium. it was only about 5am in the morning - meaning no students no'r teachers were currently present, looking over the doorways to see [M/n] finally wearing the needed tracksuit, his orbs completely staring down directly towards his molten chocolate ones. a light ray bouncing on top of the [h/c] male's hair along with his rather blank expression.

"wow coach, you didn't tell me you were half angel." Oikawa commented, a smirk appearing whilst dancing on his soft lips, placing both of his hands on his hips, ignoring the few sweat drops developing rather imperceptibly on his bare forehead. noticing the rather smooth firm features [M/n] had that he never noticed beforehand.

the senior chuckled, walking over to the brunette after a small ounce of silence. "im sure karasuno will arrive here soon enough," [M/n] paused and grinned, leaning his face closer towards the shorter male. "so don't tire yourself out.. hm?" he questioned, noticing the audible gulp Oikawa had done after realising the closure they had together.

"h-hey c-coach...you're way too close don't you think?" the brunette stuttered and stumbled with his words, but the taller male could only simply yet blankly stare at him. not giving up his own energy to speak clearly, silence only brought down to the captain.

Oikawa flushed and turned around, "I-ill get a drink re..real qui-!" the brunette squeaked, slipping from his own carelessness. his back falling backwards onto [M/n]'s toned chest, hissing along with a small wince of pain once the two reached the floorboards, the captain biting his lip in agony once he noticed the red bruise on one of his ankles.

unknowingly, an object flew out of [M/n]' s hands out of the quick switful fall, whilst he desperately tries to look around for it, not bothering to push Oikawa off of him. realising it went off a long distance, he eventually gave up and decided to gently remove the brunette from him, dusting his clothes before clearing his throat.

"im sorry, i saw a fly on your face and i didn't know whether to slap you or tell you instead." relief washed over the captain's body, but the pain swelled up from not getting brisk treatment. the [h/c] male stared down at the figure, a hand already aiming towards Oikawa's neck. one way of making a person pass out was force.

"hello? is someone in he-oh [L/n], Oikawa, good morning." his hands were brought back down to the side as soon as he heared the door open from behind, turning around to give a small wave and a soft smile towards their ace.

"good morning Sadayuki, Oikawa had sprained his ankle. do you mind?" suggestively speaking, the blond haired male raised an eyebrow in curiosity before glancing over to the sheepishly smiling brunette by the shoulder, which made the coach slightly deadpan at the sight. he knew Oikawa was somewhat an idiot, but he never thought he was this dumb.

with a small chuckle, the blonde haired male walked in, placing his phone on top of a bench somewhere in the gymnasium before waking past [M/n], a hand extending over to offer assistance and favor, the brunette swift to gladly accept - a small smile evident on his face as he got up with a stinging pain.

"be more careful next time please." Sadayuki commented, helping up the giggling captain - wrapping an arm around the coach's shoulder to help support his weight. Oikawa gave a quick grin before glancing over to the other senior coach, who seemed to be looking around for an item or some sort.

"coach [L/n]? are you trying to find something?" the brunette questioned, puckering his lips in a pouty-looking way, though his curiosity was still evident judging by his facial expression. which [M/n] responded with transmuting his distraught guise to a somewhat soothing look, waving a hand in the air for small reassurance.

"i just lost my pen, that's all. i'll try and find it later, let's get you to the infirmary first." he smiled warmly, placing the brunette's other arm around his shoulders so that Oikawa was now placed in the middle of the two men right beside him, succoring the slightly sprained setter with his difficulty of walking.

"im sorry Oikawa, but you were a bit too heavy." Sadayuki gave an apologetic expression, referring to the small incident of almost dropping the brunette on the floor, since Oikawa was a bit tall and of course had weight.

"hmph..coach [L/n] doesn't think that, right senpai?" the setter frowned, hope arising out of his bubbly aura as he looks towards the [h/c] male, who was fairly interested on looking towards the glass cabinets that held a few pills, medicines, syringes and any medical stuffs that included a first aid kit as well as bandages that were used for the injured male.

[M/n] looked over, eyes closed smile with a small wave and quick nod. "having weight is normal Oikawa, you don't need to be offended." Oikawa sparkled, wobbling the bed he was seated on in glee and a ecstatic feeling over the senior's words. he really was an angel towards the team's eyes.

"though im siding with Sadayuki this time," the blonde haired male laughed cheekily, the nurse stifling in a small giggle - hearing everything behind her desk along with the brunette sinking and sulking in the soft mattress.

"oh, i'll go over the gym real quick, im certain my phone is still placed there," the blonde bowed a bit lowly, rushing out of the infirmary incase someone wanted to steal his precious device, he didn't wanna loose it after all. all the known contact numbers and photos were stored in that object, so he wouldn't be too happy when it would possibly go missing into someone else's hands.

bursting into the gym, he sighed in relief upon seeing his bag still closed up and untouched, alarming him that he had nothing to worry about as he bent down to grab it. only to stop his actions when a shine went visible to the corner of his eye.

looking, he spotted something underneath the bench, extending his hand under before pulling out. furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, mouth agape in surprise as horror flushed his face.

"a..syringe?"

target locked | oikawa tōru

do you wish to continue?