• ten | 10

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ .  .  .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

"coach?" [M/n] hummed quietly in response, gripping on the steering wheel of his car as he turned to a corner, which made the brunette slide in his seat lightly to the side - but managed to stay in his position by placing his grasp by the seat belt. "where are we going?" Oikawa questioned, curiosity with a small hint of excitement laced around his voice as he watched the youngest coach with bright eyes. his head tilting as he waits for a response back.

the [h/c] male gave a swift side glance towards the younger player before stopping his vehicle, swirling his index figure as a motion for the captain to get out. which the brunette fortunately got the signal as he unbuckled the strap around him, opening the car's door as [M/n] stared until he got out before repeating the same actions for himself, locking the doors with the key in his hand afterwards.

Oikawa still felt disoriented and unsatisfied with his question being thrown in complete ignorance whilst he made his way around, tugging the older male by his tracksuit sleeves. which made the [h/c] male groan - turning his head to give the attentiveness the setter wanted. glancing towards the brunette with an eyebrow irked upwards, his eyes showing boredom as Oikawa puckered his lips into a pout - his arms crossing childishly.

"coach! you dragged me here but you won't tell me where we are!" he complained, both feet stomping on the ground harshly like a little kid throwing a small yet heavy temper towards his parent. [M/n] simply blinked before leaning against his own vehicle, a finger pointed over to the small shop - a small signal in telling the captain to look over where his index was directed in.

Oikawa tilts his head to the side, the feeling of peculiarity coming back to his senses as he followed the silent order of the [h/c] right infront of him, seeing a small mini-mart that wasn't too far away from the brunette's home. "i come here all the time, why are we he-...yen?" his previous question was interjected with a new one, seeing [M/n] extending a hand with a few colored paper bills.

the brunette stared at his senior's palm that held the money in place before being interrupted with a loud scoff. "what are you staring at? take it and buy milk bread." Oikawa's mouth opened, wanting to ask on how the other male knew that but stopped once he felt his face heating up red, the embarassment evident on his features.

"c-coach! i-i can't take that! that's your hard earned money!" the setter exclaimed, his hands flaling around everywhere in reassurance and concern. worried that he may place a dent in [M/n]'s Bank account, if he only knew the mission [M/n] did to earn that amount, was just as easy as killing a small ant.

"i just killed a few people for this, it's no big deal." the coach muttered silently, quiet enough to the point Oikawa didn't even hear a small airy and husky whisper. [M/n] just simply threw the money into the brunette's chest before going back inside his car, Oikawa trying to follow but the other male simply locked his door from the inside, which made the setter sweat dropped - concerned that the [h/c] male would just leave him like that.

rolling down his window, [M/n] rested an arm on its frame as he stared at the pouting setter. "don't look at me like that, you're not coming back in unless you buy something to eat." the captain's mouth opened - showing a sign of him immediately protesting until [M/n] rolled the window back down, preventing Oikawa from saying further more disagreement. leaving him no choice but to follow along.

the [h/c] coach watched as the brunette stomped his way into the small mart with his mouth muttering a few sentences that he couldn't quite hear from inside his car, his head placed on his smooth palm as he didn't do anything but kept his eyes staring towards Oikawa - whom was buying everything he wanted inside the store. merciless about the amount of money he was going to spend as he picked the food and drinks he was willing for.

[M/n] could only slap himself on the face, a hand over his forehead in a way of showing tiny stress. "why the hell am i doing this? this is a perfect opportunity to complete my mission." he paused as he looked back the setter - who was shining with visible ecstacy from every step he took in each aisle.

unknowingly, a small snicker escaped [M/n]'s lips - seeing the brunette walking with the expression euphoria plastered on to his wide bright smile once he reached the counter; hands full with various food of his own choices. the youngest coach just sighed out heavily, feeling blood rush over to his cheeks - leaving a bright hue of light red on his silky features. a hand brushing his hair up gracefully as he threw his head back in the chair.

the back of his free hand over his trembling mouth, eyes furrowed in exasperation whilst staring at the blank ceiling of his vechile. only his boosting heartbeats and the faint sound of the radio was ringing in his ears. "what is this feeling..its warm.."[M/n] muttered, both of his hands finally covering his flustered scarlet colored face, a loud heavy groan afterwards.

"Tōru.." he mumbled underneath his breath before getting interrupted with a loud knock, turning his head over to the passenger seat window to see the brunette waving a plastic bag in the air - showing that he was quite proud from the previous things he was practically forced to buy in the first place.

clicking a small button, the doors opened for Oikawa to enter in. the captain sinking down on his seat whilst pulling out a cooled drink, handing it over to the [h/c] male. his genuine smile plastering on once he extended his hands, the look on his face showed affection. "here coach, have a drink." the brunette gave him a eyes closed toothy smile while [M/n]'s throat seemed to dry afterwards. the feeling of being flustered never leaving him for a quick second.

taking the drink in silence, the coach accidentally brushed his hand against Oikawa's. leading him in a pit of a small fuse as he turned his head away over to his own window, a hand still covering his mouth while the brunette stayed quiet as well. fiddling in his seat - aware of the touch [M/n] gave unknowingly.

"i'll spare him..just this once though.."

target locked | oikawa tōru

do you wish to continue?