• seven | 07

good morning, afternoon or evening to you my beautiful/handsome darling. i just wanted to apologise for using several time skips in some chapters.

since we're already in chapter 7, i figured I would put a bit..excitement towards the story and slowly but surely get into the climax [( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] of the plot. that's why i started using time skips,

so, pretty please forgive me with a cherry on top for that. that's all!

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ . . .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

in just a blink of an eye, it was apparently "interhigh tournament." or something. god knows why [M/n] was taking a shit load of time to finish his task, he did something more harder and tougher than this in the past but he did understood why he was taking a long time than usual.

Iwaizumi had always been sticking to the targeted brunette like glue, almost as if they were in a relationship in some sort. not to mention, the ace was starting to grew suspicious of the youngest coach without the male himself knowing. so it was only natural if [M/n] couldn't do anything directly and physically.

ever since the dark haired male had caught [M/n] trying to inoculate something in the captain's nape, he couldn't help himself but to make sure Oikawa was safe at all times. sure he didn't show to much affection towards the setter, but he was friends with him ever since childhood. he wouldn't know what to do if something tragic had happened to his close friend.

"you looked distressed." the youngest coach pointed out, his statement fully directed towards the brunette - who seemed to be deep in thought before those words escaped the [h/c] male's lips, making him snap out of his endless trance to look over his senior with nothing but a small smile on his face.

"yeah..Ushijima is a huge deal. jeez, i don't know where he got his strength from. but he needs to put it back," the setter stated, [M/n] was fully aware of the team he was coaching had several defeats by the opposing team, Shiratorizawa. one time, he had to excuse himself out before he burst out laughing from apparently "being weaker than he thought".

though, he does admit Oikawa was somewhat a badass when they made a comeback against Karasuno when they were matched up against each other. the brunette was supposedly pissed when they were always in a tie, but nonetheless achieved victory in the end.

with a final sigh, he patted the captain's shoulder in short reassurance. "everything will be okay, alright? you're going to-" before the coach could continue his next words, Oikawa was pulled away from him - landing right beside Iwaizumi's right with a vicious glare burning through the eyes of the ace.

"Iwa-chan, that's just rude!" the brunette scolded, a pout in his lips with a bonus huff in the end of his reproach sentence. the dark haired male didn't spare a glance and only responded with a quick hum of fraud amusement. "Tōru, give us a quick moment." the setter stayed silent and refused to interrupt, getting called by his first name was quite rare, knowing his childhood companion was stern and didn't have the time to tease around. nodding a bit before quickly waking away.