Jimi ni sugoi! Koetsu bu

Jimi ni sugoi! Koetsu bu is a Japanese drama or J-drama which came out in 2016. This show stars Satomi Ishihara ( a godess, angel and a princess). This is the reason I decided to watch this show. But very soon, the concept f the show captivated me so much that i forgot Satomi is Satomi and fell in love with Koetsu!

The show follows Kono Etsuko (Koetsu) a young adult who has a passion, Fashion! She is particularly  in love with a fashion magazine 'Lassy' and interviews for a job as a fashion editor at the publisher of Lassy. She gets a job! But guess what? It isn't a job as an editor, but a proofreader. Through this show,we see how Koetsu adapts to every situation with great determination and a positive outlook  and makes proofreading her own.Even though she was thrown into a job she did not want, she gives it her all and makes the most of the situation at hand.

In each episode, we see Koetsu do her job,in her own, unconventional way and take risks. Sometimes they're fruitful, other times they land Koetsu and everyone around her in trouble but she takes responsibility and does her best! 

What i personally love about this drama is that they've shown that just because a woman cares about fashion does not mean she's dumb.It shows that women can and will help women when they have to, they will inspire and get inspired by each other, they will support each other and grow together. This show is just so inspiring to watch as a woman and a feminist and makes me feel I can be whoever I want, dress however I want to and tackle everything while being a good person and helping others. Ladies and Gentlemen! Whether you love fashion or don't care about it, you will enjoy this show! So if you wanna feel inspired to do your best at something give this show a try.