Shingeki no Bahamut

A world of humans, angels, demons, gods and one beast. If awakened the beast could destroy the whole world. In such a worlds, what can humans possibly do? Shingeki no Bahamut is the story of such a world.

The show follows our hero, or rather an anti hero,Favoro Leone a loud mouthed, flirt who works as a 'bounty hunter', defeating monsters and delinquents. One day, Amira, a girl who wants to go to 'Helheim'  overhears Favoro say that he has a shortcut to reach there. So she latches herself onto him and asks him to take her there. At first, Favoro played along even though he didn't know the way, until he learnt that she is not a human, but a half angel and half demon.

What's so cool about the show is the plot. There are some characters based on mythology and some parts of religion incorporated into the plot and they fit in so well. It is a lot of fun to keep watching the anime and see where the adventure takes us next!  All the characters are kind of unique too. Whether its the weird yet strong Amira, the knowledgable yet creepy 200 year old zombie Rita or the strong yet unwieldy knight Kaisar, they're all captivating and will win your heart. If you're looking to watch an adventure, fantasy anime with great characters and a cool plot check this one out!