Kaichou wa Maid Sama

Anime based n high school, for many weebs,  are classics in general. I think everyone has a couple of their own all time favorites. Maid sama is one of mine.

Kaichou wa maid sama follows Misaki Ayuzawa, a hard working honor student who is also the  student council president at her school. However, she has a secret no one must find out. She works at a maid cafe. Maid cafe's in Japan don't have the best reputation. Unfortunately, Usui Takumi, another honor student finds out. he promises to keep it a secret as long as Misaki listens to Usui.

Misaki's personality and her presence alone is enough to keep you entertained. I like to call her a capable badass. However, she is not the only entertainment factor anime.The dynamic between the 2 honor students is highly engaging well. Their bickering, competitions and collaborations are all well thought out. Every character is likable and enjoyable to watch. 

This anime is probably the most entertaining one I've watched. There is no complex plot or storyline and the concept is pretty simple. However, this series is just so well written. If you are looking for something to watch to escape from the everyday mundane, I highly recommend you give this a shot.