Chapter 7

"R-Rosie" Ciel called out "look at me, I'm ok"

Rose turned her head, her glowing red eyes staring at him. She looked down at his bleeding arm which he noticed and covered it with his hand.

"Calm down" Ciel said slowly "I'm right here"

Rose simply turned around and walked towards Madam Red "..you hurt my brother.. you were going to kill us"

"Rose stop!" Ciel shouts

Madam Red looks up at Rose "you're right.. I was.. but I can't.. you two look so much like.."

Rose raised the knife up

"Rose don't kill her!" Ciel shouts running up to her and grabbing her hand that held the knife "don't.. don't kill her Rose.. you're not like Sebastian.."

Rose let her hand drop and the knife fell to the ground. Rose suddenly fell back and Ciel quickly caught her. He looked down to see her open her eyes that were now back to their normal blue color.

"I lost control again didn't I?" Rose asks

"It's alright" Ciel helped her stand back up

"What about Sebastian?" Rose asks

They looked over to see Sebastian holding his injured arm.

"Madam Red!" Grell shouts "Kill those little brats already!"

Ciel wrapped an arm around Rose and brought her close to him protectively.

"Can't.." Is all Madam Red replies

"eh?" Grell questions

"I really can't do it.." Madam Red starts crying "I can't kill these children"

"You're saying this now?" Grell asks "After killing so many women? If you don't kill them it'll be your turn to be killed! The little girl already would've killed you if her demon side wasn't so easily calmed down by her pesky brother!"

"But.." Madam Red looks at the two siblings "These children are my-"

Grell plunged his chainsaw scythe into her heart "How disappointing Madam Red" he pulled it back out, killing her "I am no longer interested in an ordinary woman like you"

Ciel and Rose watched in horror as their aunt fell to the ground covered in her own blood.

"I am not interested in the you who got carried away by meaningless emotions, I helped you create alibis, just for you i broke the rules of the death gods and even helped you kill those women not in the death list. You have disappointed me, in the end you are no different from the ordinary women! you are not fit to wear red" Grell takes off madam red's coat and puts it on "the curtains of this cheap theatre act of your life falls now, goodbye madame"

Grell starts to walk away. Ciel watches as Rose walks over to Madam Red

"Auntie.." Rose stares at her "come on get up"

"Rosie.." Ciel looks at her sadly

"...Auntie.." Rose's eyes flash red "come on.."

"Young master move away" Sebastian said seriously

Ciel looked at him "Wha-"

"Move now" Sebastian grabs Ciel and pulls him to him

Rose's eyes turn a dark blood-red with demon slits in the eyes. She runs at Grell and slams him into the wall.

"Rose no!" Ciel shouts

"She can't hear you young master, she's completely lost control this time" Sebastian tells him seriously "this isn't good, we might get attacked as well if we don't stay out of the way" Sebastian picks up Ciel and jumps ontop of a building

"Sebastian we are not leaving without her!" Ciel shouts

"Of course not my lord I would never leave without the young miss" Sebastian replies "I just need to keep you out of danger until I can get to her"

"well well well.. what do we have here, a little demon girl.. hm..." Grell got up and looked at Rose "Ah yes I think I remember you, Rose Phantomhive, died at the age of 8 due to a fire but your soul was never collected, now I see why. You've turned into a demon, well if you wish to die again.. I'll gladly help you"

Grell charges at Rose with his scythe, she grabbed the blade directly and it cut her hand some before stopping.

"what?!" Grell shouts surprised "Y-you stopped my blade!" 

Rose used the knife Madam Red had earlier and stabbed it right through his stomach before Grell kicked her and they both jumped away from each other. 

Grell pulled the knife out "Impressive little demon"

Rose growled, Grell once again charged at her and they begun fighting, both landing blows against each other. They were soon stopped by something hitting Grell in the face knocking him down, it looked like a claw. Sebastian took this opportunity to jump down and stick a needle into Rose's arm.

The injection seemed to calm her demon side. Rose fell back and Sebastian caught her. He looked down to see her unconscious, he picked her up and looked at the scene in front of him. A man with glasses was on top of a building, he was the one who hit Grell.

"Sorry to interrupt" the man says "I am William T. Spears of the Dispatch Management Division of the Death Gods. I am here to pick up this Death God"

"William" Grell says happily "William you are here to save me!"

The man William jumps down and lands on top of Grell's head, he looks at Sebastian "This thing have caused you a lot of trouble this time round. Sorry."

William grabbed Grell by the hair and pulled him away, out of sight.

Sebastian walked over to Ciel who was sitting by Madam Red now "My apologies, I allowed the other one to escape"

"forget it. It's not... important anymore" Ciel says sadly and looks up at Rose in Sebastian's arms "Is she alright?"

"Slightly injured and she won't be able to use her hand for a couple days" Sebastian replies then gives him a reassuring smile "Don't worry young master, she'll be alright"

Ciel reached his hand out and touched Rose's face "she's cold"

"Let's get back to the city's mansion, as I promised I will prepare some hot milk for you and the young miss" Sebastian smiles

"I guess you're right" Ciel sighs and stands up "But first take care of Rose immediately when we get back"

Sebastian looks down worriedly at the young girl in his arms "yes young master"