Chapter 24

A/N: I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's been commenting on chapters, I love hearing your guy's feedback and funny comments, i enjoy it very much and I hope you keep commenting :D

-

Ciel pats Rose's head "be good while we're gone"

"yes big brother" Rose smiles

"I'll figure out if the circus has anything to do with the missing children then head right back" Ciel tells her "you try to find out what you can from the outside"

"I know" Rose sighs "be careful alright"

"You be careful as well" Sebastian says "don't be getting into unnecessary trouble"

"got it" Rose agrees

-

Sebastian and Ciel make it pass the test easily, Ciel only passed with Sebastian's help though, as expected. Joker gathered around all the proformers.

"Everyoooone~ from today on, we have some new friends"

"New-comers Black and.. smile" Joker introduces happily "Let's get along well everyone"

"Tell that to Harlequin" Beast crosses her arms

"Right" Joker laughs "where is she anyway?"

"probably hiding" Beast replies

"Their's another performer?" Ciel asks

"yeah" Joker smiles "we call her Harlequin, she doesn't perform often though cause she's always disappearing"

Sebastian and Ciel exchange a suspicious glance

"Would you like to meet her?" Joker asks

"we would be delighted" Sebastian answers with a smile

They walked through the tent and went to the backstage area.

Joker walked to a line of tents "Well these are the tents where you guys'll sleep in. It's where the backstage worker an new-comers, the second tier members, live" Joker parted one of the tens "Harlequin are you in here?" the tent was empty "well she's not in here but this is her tent, bout two or three people share"

They walk out of the tent and go to a larger one "that's the mess hall and the store room. S'an important job of the new recruits to provide the grab, so good luck!" Joker opens the tent "Hey have any of you seen Harlequin?"

"No"

"I don't think so"

"Not since yesterday"

Joker sighs and walks out of the tent, he shows them a bigger tent in the center "The most central one's the main cast's private tent"

"Private?" Ciel questions

"S'a private room you get if you're real good" Joker replies "ah, an.." he points to a tent "That's snake's tent, so stay away from it for your own good. There're a bunch of poisonous snakes roaming free, so if you get bit even once, you're off to the underworld."