Chapter 31

"Please my lady"

"No I refuse"

"Come now you've done it before"

"but it's hard"

"I know, now bend forward so it will be easier"

"No it always hurts"

"It's just a little tight but that's normal, you'll get used to it"

"STOP TALKING LIKE THAT" Ciel puts down his newspaper "FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU'RE ONLY PUTTING ON HER CORSET, STOP MAKING IT SOUND LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK HER SEBASTIAN"

"My apologies my lord!" he hears Sebastian reply from Rose's room

Ciel growls and drinks his tea. Rose and Sebastian walk into the dining room.

"You two are unbearably annoying" Ciel grumbles

"Big brother are you upset about me and Sebastian's new relationship?" Rose asks as she sits in her chair

Ciel drinks his tea to avoid the question

"Young master I assure you that I am taking good care of her" Sebastian tells him as he places their breakfast in front of them

"I don't deny that" Ciel places his cup down "but I do deny that you love her"

"hm?" Sebastian wheels the cart away "well I guess you'll have to judge that yourself" he bends down and kisses Rose's cheek "Now dear i must start my tasks, I will see you later"

"ok Sebby" Rose smiles

Sebastian leaves the room, leaving Ciel and Rose to eat their breakfast.

"The contract..." Ciel gets Rose's attention "I will make it soon"

Rose looks at him "Do you want to order me to end my relationship with Sebastian?"

"No, I will not force that" Ciel replies "I just advise you to be careful, as for that demon I will judge whether or not he is good enough for my little sister"

"yay" Rose squeals and hugs him "my big brother always treats me the best"

Sebastian, who was spying through the door, smiles.

Ciel smiles and pats her head "honestly, you still act like a child"

"you spoil me too much" Rose says poking his cheek

"of course" Ciel rests his head on his hand "as your elder brother it is my job to spoil you, I want to give you everything you could ever want, also to keep you happy.. and safe"