Chapter 21

"Lady Phantomhive you've been running the Phantom company alone for over a year now, how do you feel?"

"Lady Phantomhive have you kept in touch with your older brother Lord Phantomhive?"

"Do you know anything on his disappearance?"

"Will he come back?"

"Are you happy he's gone?"

"Are you mad  that he's left you alone?"

"Shut up!" Rose shouts sitting up in bed

"Now that's not very lady like is it"

Rose's eyes widened and she turned to see Sebastian standing at the curtains, opening them.

"...S-Sebastian?" Rose questions confused, she rubs her eyes

"I assure you you're not dreaming young miss" Sebastian smiles "we are back"

Rose quickly gets out of bed and hugs him "I've missed you so much"

Sebastian stares down at her for a bit before smiling and places his hand on top of her head "...so have I"

Rose blushes and lets go of him "I-I'm sorry"

"Thats quite alright" Sebastian takes a dress out of her wardrobe along with a bra "it seems you've grown more since I've been away"

"Ah!" Rose grabs her bra and hides it behind her back "stupid demon"

"You're a demon as well" Sebastian says innocently "so what did I do wrong?"

"Get out Sebastian" Rose points to the door

"Very well" Sebastian walks to the door and turns his head to look at her "oh and the young Lord says he's waiting for you in the dining hall"

"Ciel is?" Rose asks happily

Sebastian nods before walking out the door.

After getting dressed Rose ran down the stairs and into the dining room where Ciel sat reading a newspaper

Ciel put down the paper and smiled at her "Hello Rosie"

"C-Ciel..." Rose runs over to him crying and slaps him "You jerk"

"Ok I deserved that" Ciel says as he rubs his cheek

"You left me here alone to-"

She stops when Ciel rubs her head "yes yes I know, I'm sorry. Their were... complications" his eye flashed red

"Big brother you're... a demon!" Rose shouts

Ciel covers her mouth "not so loud"

"that's great" Rose hugs him "I won't be alone forever now" she pouts and looks at Sebastian "you can't eat his soul"

"I know" Sebastian sighs "I am bound by the contract forever now" he smiles and kneels before the two "I shall be with you two, forever"

"you guys better not leave me alone again" Rose whines

"I won't" Ciel rubs her head "It seems you've managed the company well in my absence, business is better than ever"

"Of course, I wanted to make big brother proud" Rose smiles

Sebastian smiles "I will go make some tea"

"Anyway I'm sorry to cut our reunion short like this Rose, but we have a little trip to take" Ciel tells her

"A trip?" Rose questions as she takes her seat next to him "where are we going big brother?"

Ciel smiles and holds up tickets "the circus"