Meet Stygian

OC info:

First name: Stygian (pronounced st-I-G-an)

Last name: Rose

Race: Faunus(Grimm)

Height: 5'3"

Age: 15. Birthday is October 31st.

Hair color: Black with red tips

Eye color: Right is silver, left is red

Aura color: Silver

Special conditions: Complete heterochromia, mute.

Faunus traits: Stygian has no obvious Faunus traits. Stygian's Faunus traits show when he grows bone plating and/or spikes. Whenever Stygian uses his unique Faunus abilities, silver markings appear on the bone plating and/or spikes. He is reluctant to show his Faunus abilities for fear of others bullying and/or fearing him. Stygian has improved hearing, sight, and smell along with night vision, just like any other Faunus.

Personality traits: Stygian is a shy individual, much like his twin. His Faunus traits and being mute don't exactly help. Despite his anti-social tendencies, Stygian is very kind to those he's close to. Stygian can also get aggressive when it comes to people that think they're better than others. Stygian likes: Spending time with Ruby, spending time with close friends and family, music, his pets, experimenting with tech, and cookies. He dislikes bullies, people who think of themselves as better than others, and people who don't seem to understand that he can't talk.

Attire: Black with red accents pants, black with red accents t-shirt, silver hooded jacket with red accents, a silver with red accents utility belt, and a silver pair of headphones with red accents and Stygian's emblem on the earpieces. The jacket has Stygian's emblem on the back. All of the clothing has hidden armor that doesn't interfere with movement. On Stygian's left arm is a vambrace that opens to reveal a touch screen, this is basically Stygian's custom scroll. The utility belt holds magazines for Chaos and Order, extra sniper bullets and shotgun shells are in ammo loops.

Emblem: (A.N. imagine there are sliver designs and the eye is silver)

 imagine there are sliver designs and the eye is silver)

Semblance: Grimm Tamer. Stygian has the ability to tame Grimm and communicate telepathically with said tamed Grimm. The older a Grimm, the harder it is to tame. Once a Grimm is tamed, its red markings and eyes turn silver and new silver markings are added. If Stygian spends enough time with a tamed Grimm, for example, his pets, he can revive it. When a tamed Grimm reaches the stage of revival they also gain a personality, can be summoned at will, and gain a gender. Another interesting thing is that Stygian is somehow able to telepathically communicate with Ruby.

"Pets":(A.N. if someone could get me a drawing for the "pets" it would be greatly appreciated)

Sentinel

Description: A hawk Grimm. Sentinel has a bone mask, similar to a Nevermore's. His feathers have a design that makes it look like two silver lines are running parallel from his bone mask, down his neck, down his back, and to his tail. His underbelly has three silver lines, the two on the side mirror the one on top except they begin at the wings while the middle line starts at the neck and ends at the tail. Sentinel has a 4 ft. wingspan and is 22 in. from beak to tail. He has deadly, and extremely dexterous talons that can be blunted or sharpened at will. Sentinel can also shoot feathers, although only four at once.

Personality: Sentinel is calm and observant. He is Stygian's scout, messenger, and tactical advisor. Sentinel is very smart, which has been shown with his ability to read and, to some extent, write.

Fenrir

Description: A wolf Grimm. Fenrir has a bone mask similar to a Beowolf's, but doesn't cover his snout and below. Fenrir also has bone plating on his shoulders and legs, he can grow armor on his back if needed. He is 2.7 ft tall and 5 ft long. Fenrir can run up to 50 mph. He is very strong and has deadly, retractable claws.

Personality: Fenrir is playful usually, but is serious in combat. Fenrir is also very loyal to Stygian, but not to the extent of never questioning the Faunus. He is Stygian's bodyguard, confident, and best friend. Fenrir is, like Sentinel, very smart. He can read and actually enjoys reading books.

Rouge

Description: A panther Grimm. Rouge has a bone mask similar to Fenrir's. She has bone armor on her shoulders, legs, and spine. Rouge also has six-inch spikes coming out of her shoulder armor. Rouge's armor can disappear. She can also shrink down to the size of a panther cub. Rouge is 2.5 ft tall and 5 ft long. She has the ability to move without making a sound.

Personality: Rouge is a balance between calm and a joker. She is Stygian's spy, scout, and bodyguard. Rouge, like the other two, is very smart. She and Fenrir can be found reading books together in their spare time. Rouge and Fenrir are mates.

Weapons:(A.N. I don't own these images)

Chaos: a powerful shotgun/two-foot-long short sword

Chaos: a powerful shotgun/two-foot-long short sword. The shotgun fires fire Dust rounds, the spread can be decreased or increased. The blade of the sword function can ignite using fire Dust. Chaos hangs from Stygian's right waist in shotgun form.

 Chaos hangs from Stygian's right waist in shotgun form

Order: a powerful sniper/war ax. The sniper shoots high-velocity ice Dust rounds. The ax can encase things in ice and make ice structures that vary depending on the amount of Dust used and how. Order is strapped to Stygian's back in ax-form.

A.N. hey guys, Zap here! Now I know this is kind of sudden, but I couldn't get the idea for this story out of my head. And don't worry, I'm still going to work on Adopted Nikos. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy The Grimm Rose. Zap out!

Edit (7-28-2021): so, just to be clear, this was a rough, rough outline of what Stygian was supposed to be. As the story progresses, it becomes obvious that he differs, grows, and evolves out of his original boundaries. I am also going to be doing editing, to an extent, because I now realize that I probably made a lot of mistakes when I first wrote this a year ago. So, new readers, please bear with me as it gets better the further the story gets, and, old readers, don't worry as nothing is really going to be changed aside from grammar and such.