Meet Stygian (Volume 2)

A.N. Hey guys, Zap here. So I know that I already did a bio for Stygian, but I've decided to do a bio every volume to show changes.

OC info:

First name: Stygian

Last name: Rose

Race: Faunus(Grimm)

Height: 5'3"

Age: 15, birthday is October 31st

Hair color: Black with red tips

Eye color: Right is silver, left is red

Aura color: Silver

Special conditions: Complete heterochromia, mute

Faunus traits: Stygian can grow Grimm bone plating and manipulate it into different forms. Like climbing claws. The bone plating has silver markings instead of red. Stygian has improved senses(hearing, smell, night vision, etc.) and physical abilities(speed, strength, reflexes, etc.). He has the ability to sense negative emotions. Also, when Stygian is incredibly angry his instincts heighten and he acts much more aggressively.

Personality: Stygian is shy around strangers, unless he's with someone he trusts. Stygian behaves much more openly to people he knows and trusts. Stygian can be kind, dramatic, blunt, and protective. Stygian can get very over protective over Ruby and, now, Neo. Stygian likes: spending time with friends and family, experimenting, his Tamed, cookies, good music, and spending time with Neo. Stygian dislikes: bullies, Torchwick, people who think they're better than others. Stygian also tends to be more aggressive during combat, another side affect from being a Grimm faunus.

Attire: Black with silver accents pants, black with silver accents t-shirt, silver with black accents hooded jacket with emblem on back, silver with black accents utility belt, and a pair of silver with black accents headphones with emblem on the earpieces. All clothing has hidden armor plating that doesn't hinder movement. Black vambraces on both arms. The left vambrace opens to reveal Stygian's modified scroll. The utility belt holds extra ammunition.

Emblem: (A.N. imagine the eye is silver)

Semblance, Grimm Tamer: Stygian can tame Grimm

Semblance, Grimm Tamer: Stygian can tame Grimm. Tamed Grimm have silver markings and eyes instead of red, have their own personality, and gain increased physical and/or mental abilities. Stygian can communicate with his Tamed telepathically. The telepathy part of Stygian's semblance allows him to communicate with his twin, Ruby, and Neo. Stygian can revive his Tamed if they're killed. Stygian can summon and unsummon his Tamed.

Bone tools/weapons/armor configurations:

Climbing claws(tool): Stygian grows three claws from each palm that are made for climbing.

Claws(weapon): Extremely sharp, 1.5 in long claws grow from each of Stygian's fingers. Stygian only really uses these when he has no weapons, which isn't often.