Chapter 1.5: Rumble

Inside the forest temple are Yang and Blake. Just inside the clearing are the Rose twins, the Tamed Trio, and Weiss riding Titan. Titan makes his way over to the temple, where his passengers disembark.

Stygian(jumping off Titan and landing in front of Yang): 'Hello there.'

Blake: What the heck just happened!?

A girlish scream is heard and Jaune goes flying overhead and into a tree. Then, an Ursa stumbles into the clearing, before collapsing. A girl, who was apparently riding the Grimm, tumbles of the Ursa's back.

Girl(inspecting the dead Ursa): Aww. It's broken.

A boy stumbles out from behind the Ursa.

Boy: Nora? Please... don't ever do that again.

The girl, Nora, runs off. She suddenly appears inside the forest temple and inspects a white rook before grabbing it. She then starts dancing and singing with the rook on her head.

Stygian: 'Am I the only one seeing this?'

Titan/Fenrir/Rouge/Sentinel: Nope.

Boy: Nora!

The girl stops dancing a giggles.

Nora: Coming Ren!

Nora tilts her head and the white rook falls into her hand. She then skips over to the boy, Ren. These events seem to confuse Blake even more.

Blake: Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa?

Yang: I-

Yang is interrupted by a loud screech. Pyrrha runs into the clearing, the giant Deathstalker that's chasing her follows close behind.

Blake: Did she just run all the way here with a Deathstalker on her tail?

Stygian(not caring that Blake doesn't understand sign language): 'Would you quit stating the obvious!?'

Stygian then takes a couple seconds to calm down. Within those seconds Nora, Ren, and Jaune make their way over to the group. The Deathstalker then catches up to Pyrrha and hits her, causing the red head to go flying and crash in front of the group.

Yang: Great! The gang's all here! Now we can die together!

Ruby: Not if I can help it.

Ruby then gives a battle cry and charges the giant Deathstalker.

Yang: Ruby, wait!

Stygian: 'Dang it, Ruby!'

Stygian sprints after his twin. Ruby attempts to attack the Deathstalker, only to get swatted away by one of the Grimm's large pincers.

Ruby: D-don't worry! Totally fine!

Ruby fires a bullet at the Deathstalker, which does nothing. Seeing as she's unable to damage it, Ruby starts running back towards the group, Stygian is almost to his twin. A giant Nevermore, probably awoken by Jaune's scream, suddenly swoops down and unleashes feather-arrows.

Yang, who was following after the twins, is almost hit by the feathers. Stygian draws and uses Order to deflect any of the feathers headed towards him. One of the feathers snags Ruby's cloak, pinning her to the ground.

Yang: Ruby, get out of there!

Ruby(pulling at her cloak): I'm trying!

The Deathstalker catches up to Ruby and raises its stinger, before plunging it into Ruby. Or at least, it would've if not for the ice encasing the stinger and one of the pincers.