Chapter 2.3: Run This Town

Stygian knew something was up the moment he saw Ruby's eager expression as Professor Port dismisses the class. Sure, one could reason that Ruby was just eager to get out of Port's class, but Stygian knew his twin better than anyone and could read her better than she could him.

So when Team RWBY made their way to their dorm, speaking to each other in hushed tones, Stygian's suspicions only rose.

Then, while Stygian and Neo were walking through a courtyard they saw Sun climb a tree and poke his head into Team RWBY's dorm. Along with some boy with blue hair that Neo recognized as Sun's friend.

Stygian didn't really acknowledge that last bit of information, as all he is focused on is the fact that a boy he didn't really know had just climbed into his sister's room.

In Team RWBY's dorm...

Team RWBY stand around in their dorm room,  dressed in new outfits. They seemed to have just been going over a plan.

Ruby: Let's do this!

Sun(in the background): Yeah!

All four girls turn to the window of their dorm, and jump back when they see Sun hanging, upside down, in the window.

Blake: Sun!

Yang: How did you get up there?

Sun: It's easy. I do it all the time.

Weiss: You do what!?

Sun feels like there's something, or someone, glaring holes in the back of his head, but shrugs it off.

Sun: I climb trees all the time!

Weiss glares at Sun, not entirely believing him.

Sun: So, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?

Sun flips and lands inside Team RWBY's dorm.

Blake: We are going to investigate the situation. As a team.

Ruby: Sorry, Sun, we don't want to get friends involved if we don't half to.

Sun: That's dumb. You should always get friends involved. (points over his shoulder) That's why I brought Neptune.

From outside the window, the team hears the blue-haired boy, Neptune, shout.

Neptune: Uh, Sun!

Sun turns and walks to the window. He pokes his head out and looks to the right, where he sees Neptune pinned to the wall by multiple arrow-feathers.

Sun: What the-WOAH!

A black and silver blur shoots up from under the window, grabs Sun, and yanks him over the side.

Team RWBY: Sun!

Team RWBY rush to the window and look over the edge to see a, or at least to Yang, funny sight. Stygian, is holding Sun up the by his shirt collar with his left hand, while using his right hand and bone climbing claws to hold himself to the bottom of the windowsill. (A.N. Basically, Stygian did something similar to Assassin's Creed. Where the player is hanging from a ledge, reaches up, and pulls someone over the ledge. Except that Stygian doesn't drop Sun)

Stygian, using his impressive strength, holds Sun up to his face a snarls.

Ruby: Stygian!? What do you think you're doing!? Come up here and explain yourself this instant, or else!

Stygian winces, actually winces. Ruby can be scary sometimes, there's no doubt about that. Down below, Neo is silently laughing at her boyfriend.

Stygian sighs and tosses Sun into Team RWBY's dorm. The Monkey Faunus lands with a yelp. Stygian smirks to himself and drops to the ground, temporary bone plating absorbing the impact. The Faunus turns to his laughing girlfriend and picks her up with one arm, much to Neo's surprise. Stygian grins and, using one arm, climbs back up and into Team RWBY's dorm, putting Neo down once inside.