Chapter 15

Chapter 15

IMPORTANT! "Fight For Her" is being entered in the Watty awards, so if you will be so kind as to vote for it, then I will be the happiest person alive!!! Thank you :)

•••

"Ruby." I heard his voice call out to me in my dreams.

"Ruby." Oh, how that voice made me want to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"Ruby!" Why was he yelling?

I woke up, startled from the voice. When I looked around, I realized it was just a dream.

I took a deep and ran a hand down my face, trying to cool down.

"Ruby!" I fell off my bed when I heard Ryder's voice come from my window.

I heard chuckling from outside and I walked out onto the balcony, rubbing my head where I fell.

"What the fuck Ryder! It's two in the morning!" I rubbed my eyes while I yawned. Currently aware that I was in a tank top and shorts, the wind was giving me hypothermia.

"Yeah, yeah, stop whining. I need to you to go to Oklahoma with me."

I almost fell off the balcony. "Are you shitting me?"

He shook his head. "No, seriously, Ruby. I have the championships there and I'm competing again this year. I need someone to go with me and manage all the paperwork. Since you're here..." he begged.

I shook my head. "You're nuts Ryder. You think I'll just hop on a plane and fly to Oklahoma with you?"

He nodded his head like a puppy.

"Well, you're wrong. Goodnight." I went to go back inside but I heard a squeak of the railings. I turned back around to see Ryder sitting on the edge of this railing of the balcony.

"What the hell Ryder! Get down you could kill yourself!" I yelled.

"I'm not getting down until you promise you'll go with me to Oklahoma. I'll even pay for your ticket."

"Ryder, don't bargain with me. Get down before you fall!"

He shook his head and scooted a little bit off the railing.

"Ryder!"

He raised both hands in the air and tried to balance.

"Ryder Daniels!"

He started the scoot more off when I stopped him. "Fine! Fine you dumbass idiot!"

He clapped his hands like a kid getting his cookie and hopped onto his balcony safely. "Thanks baby. I'll see you tomorrow."

Then he walked in and shut the window. He winked at me from inside and turned, but not before I flipped him off.

Tomorrow, that's Saturday. The first day of Christmas Break.

I laid in bed and frowned up at the ceiling. Why did Ryder want me to go with him? Couldn't he have found another guy maybe? Like Feliciano or the other's from the gym?

This was gonna be a long trip.

Sorry for the short chapter!

Not much of an A/N but make sure to check out my two other books, 'See Kate Score' and 'Sugar Sweet.'

Comment, vote, and share!

Have a fantastic day, much love,

-Anne :)