This Again?

~Darky's P.O.V~
After what Natalie told me, I decided to try to hang out with Danny today. I hope I don't get any trouble but I'm still hesitant to see him by myself. We had a quick group assignment and the teacher chose the groups for us. I wasn't in the same group as Alicia but I managed to get along with the others.

"You did great earlier. I'm pretty sursprised." said Alicia. "Y-you really think so? Th-thank you..." I shyly responded. "I see that you're doing fine today." I jumped at the voice and it was Danny's. "D-don't scare me like that!" I tried to shout. "Sorry!" Danny apologized. Alicia left because she doesn't want to interrupt both of us. I waved as she leaves. "She looks a nice friend..." Danny commented.

"S-she's my first friend here..." I replied. Danny chuckled and pat my head. "You haven't changed... Still shy as ever." I blushed at his compliment. "Did Natalie said anything about me?". "She tried to hide that you two already met." I answered. "I told her to keep it a secret even from you. How did you know?" I innocently answered that I didn't know and I was just guessing. "Then she must've tried to dodge your question." Danny chuckled and I giggled along.

"Let's go have lunch together! We haven't done that for a long time, have we?" I nodded and we went to the cafeteria. Danny told me to pick a seat while he grabs the food. I was going to ask if he needed to know what I wanted and he told me not to worry and pick a good spot to sit. I noticed an empty table in the middle of the room and I sat at the end of the table. I hope he can find me here.

Few minutes passed and Danny finally found me. "Sorry for keep you waiting. Are you alright?" he asked while putting down the trays. "I-I'm fine... Natalie came earlier.". "What did she ask?" I told him that Natalie was checking on me and asked about Danny. "I'm now spending time with my little sister, aren't I?" I happily nodded. "I'm sorry for suddenly leaving you."

"I'm sorry too.". "For what?" he was confused at my apology. "For being mad at you." he smiled and said that it's okay. "I know that you'd be mad but when we first met again, you didn't look angry." I blushed in surprise, "D-did I?". "You look just how I remembered." Danny smiled happily. "If you said that you were angry... I believe you." he added.

We finished our lunch while catching up a lot of things. Danny asked a lot about Natalie but I still don't know much about her. I told Danny to spend some time with Natalie to get to know each other and he agreed. We then spent the rest of the day together and he also helped with my homework!

(the next day...)

~Natalie's P.O.V~
Darky looked happy yesterday. She must've met Dan then... I would say that it's a good thing but I'm not sure if a certain "someone" saw them yesterday or I'm the one to blame. I hate hoping it won't happen because it will.

Class just finished and I guess the teacher will either come late or no class again. As usual, I was just minding my own business and a familiar hand slapped my desk again. "What is it this time?" I flatly responded. "Get her out." ordered Daniela and again I was pulled out from my desk. They brought me out from the class and pinned me on the wall but with a little force this time.

"On the wall again. Classic you..." I expressed my sarcasm. "Shut it and explain something to me!". "How can I explain when you told me to shut up?" she got angry and she slapped me. "That should get rid of your tone. Now tell me why was your sister was with my Daniel yesterday." I stand corrected. "Why should I be involved in it? If she wants to hang out then why should I prohibit her?" I flatly protested. "But she's your--". "Then if she was yours, would you treat her the same thing you did to me right now?" she couldn't answer my question.

"If you can't say anything back then it means I'm right. You're easy to read by now." I squeezed out from their swarm and walked to the restroom. I washed my hands and wipe my face while they're still wet. "I was right about earlier." I talked to my reflection. I sighed and exited the restroom. "Natalie?" I heard someone call my name. "Oh, hey. It's just you..." it was Anaes.

"Are you okay?" she concernedly asked. "I don't know... Just got another "lovely chat" with Daniela." I answered and sighed. "Again? What happened?". "She saw my sister hang out with Dan yesterday." Anaes wasn't surprised with it. "Then why were you to blame?". "I don't know..." I lifted my shoulders. "Maybe she's afraid that if she scold Darky, she'll be dealing with Dan." I shared my thought.

"I heard about what happened to Josh. It's really cool that you taught him a lesson." she changed the topic and her opinion was nice to hear. "But the others from his gang were making fun of you for what you did." the bad news didn't faze me at all. "Do what they want. All of this makes me sick." I didn't bother to look at her but I know she felt bad for me. "They can be a pain sometimes." she tried to cheer me up. "I'd rather not be dealing with them." I coldly responded.

~Daniel's P.O.V~
"You look cheery today. Did something happen?" Ezra asked curiously and he's right. I do feel in a good mood today. "Nothing much. I only spent some time with my little sister yesterday." I happily replied. "That's great! I'm happy for you.". "Thanks." Ezra then asked what we did yesterday. I told him that we did what any other good siblings do.

"I'm glad that you worked things out. But won't a certain someone blame Natalie for what you two did?". "What makes you say that?" Ezra explained that Natalie would always to blame for whenever we were close. Even if I was with Darky.

"I hate to make them leave Natalie alone and what's her problem either? I'm checking on them because that's what I feel as an older sibling." I was irritated. "I can only imagine how it feels." Ezra commented. I silently sighed and asked if anyone had any suspicion. "Why would you be worry about it? I'm the only one who knows about your secret. Besides, they'll probably think you two are dating.". That just made it worse...

The day went as usual and school was over. After cleaning time, I decided to go to the back of the school. I was going to ask Ezra if he wanted to come along but he had an after school activity. "Natalie? What are you doing here?" I was surprised to see her. She was leaning on the wall with her hands crossed. "Oh, it's just you." she seemed surprised to see me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked again. "I just wanted to be alone." she coldly replied. "Then I guess I'll take my leave now.". "No, wait!" she stopped me. "Stay. Please." I smiled and stood next to her. "Did you have fun yesterday?". "She told you, didn't she?" Natalie nodded. "We had our fun but you got the aftermath, didn't you?" she nodded again. "They're back at it again, aren't they?" she sighed this time.

"What's her problem anyway? You two were just having fun and why do I always have to blame?" she was clearly angry. "Funny... I was thinking the same thing earlier." she looked at me like I'm an idiot. "Some things can be considered funny but not all of them can, Dan.". "I know." I giggled. "But I really do understand how you feel. I was mad too when I heard about it. Well not directly though. It was more of a guess."

She finally let out a laugh. "I don't know if it's some sort of an older sibling instinct or just a lucky guess but I'm glad that we're in the same page." she smiled. "You're just like Darky when you smile." I saw her small blush and she thanked me for the compliment. "You know... Darky was right. We should hang out more to know each other." I looked at her. "Yeah. We should do it some time."

A.N : I'm back again and all I can say that I was busy. I hate college tests :). Still a week left to go through... Hope you guys stay safe and enjoyed this chapter. I'll see you in the next one! RD out!! Boi!!!