Cute Couple

~Daniel's P.O.V~
"Maybe this dating idea is a bad idea...". "What do you mean?" Natalie asked. "I'm starting to regret to ask you to 'date' me." I embarrassedly confessed. "They still won't shut up.". "They are but I heard from my friends that we make a cute couple." Natalie's eyes curved to a smile. "T-they really think so?" Natalie happily nodded and it gave me a bit of relieve. 

"I guess it's good..." I scratched the back of my head. ". "See? You just have to get used to it. I'm sure Ezra will think the same thing about us." Natalie added if I asked him immediately after she said it. "Speaking of which, how did you know Ezra?" I asked. She told me that she met Ezra years ago or it was just a fragment of her memory. "J-just ignore that last part!" she blushed afterwards. It made me more curious.

The bell rang and break time is over. "I'll see you after school or tomorrow then!". "I'll see you again too!" she smiled and left. I went back to my classroom and sat down. "You're back! How was your time?" asked Ezra after welcoming me. "It was fine... Kinda weird though.". "I thought so myself." he agreed. "If you two weren't siblings, it would've fit much better.". "Are you saying that we're 'good' for each other?" I asked and Ezra nodded. Huh... I guess Natalie was right.

"Anyway, you said that it was nice to see my sister again. When or how did you two know each other?" I let out my curiosity. "She actually looks very similar to an old friend. I didn't know she had a sister and she's her twin too." Ezra was half confused while explaining. "I see... Natalie said the same thing or knowing you was just a fragment of her memory." I informed. "What?" he was clearly confused.

I repeated what I said to clarify his confusion. "That's pretty weird to say. But if she somehow knows me even though maybe she never really met me before then I guess it's a Twin's Instinct?". "Maybe?" I shrugged and we laughed it off. "You look pretty nostalgic talking about her. Are you sure you two aren't just friends?" I cheekily asked and Ezra was surprised at it.

"She was just an old friend! There was nothing--" Ezra then looked at my not convinced face. "Okay, I dated her... Three times." he finally gave the real answer. "Three times? You two sounded very complicated." Ezra gave me an unimpressed face and I chuckled. "It was a long story..." he flatly commented. "I'm okay with it if you don't want to talk about it." I respected his privacy but it seemed that he's not convinced this time. "I bet you'll ask Natalie for it." he crossed his arms. "I won't! I swear." I held up my hands.

"Yeah right..." we laughed it off and the teacher finally came. We continued the next lesson and the rest of the day as usual.

~Darky's P.O.V~
I saw Danny and Natalie together earlier and I admit they're cute together. I wanted to talk to them but I decided not to for not disturbing them. I know they wouldn't mind it but I still don't want to ruin their time. I finished my day in class as usual and I'm starting to get used with the others. It took a while but I finally managed to overcome it.

"Hey, Darky!" Alicia called. "You wanna help me with my homework?". "Sure!" we went to the school's park and I helped with Alicia's homework. It was pretty easy and thanks to Danny for teaching me. "Thanks for helping me. You're pretty skilled in this subject." I slightly blushed at her compliment. "D-Danny taught me this before. Half the credit goes to him." I replied.

"About senior Daniel... You must've asked your sister about him, right?" I nodded. "She said that she was completely fine with it and you know the rest.". "They do make a good couple." Alicia commented. "D-do you think so?" she happily said yes and I agreed. "Did he came to check on you?" I nodded again. "He looked very familiar to you and if I look closer, you two has some similarities." I was surprised at her words. "W-what makes you say that?"

Alicia paused and thinks for a moment. "I know he's kind and gentle to others and also caring, but to you he seems much more close. Like you were his sister." my stomach dropped hearing it. "Are you alright?" I gulped and told her that I'm okay. She looked at me suspiciously, "Are you sure he's your brother?" I started to sweat from her question. She laughed and told me to calm down. She told me it was just a joke.

"I w-would laugh at it but Danny is my brother.". "W-whoa! I was joking. You don't have to answer it seriously." Alicia tried to tone down the mood. "But I am serious. You got me." I looked at her with my serious face. She then asked how it happened. "I don't or he'll feel bad with it." I gave my reasons.

She nodded and allowed me to continue. "Then the war broke and I heard that Danny participated. Dad finally told me after I kept asking where Danny was." Alicia asked how our reaction was. "Dad was relieved but I was sad and angry. I was angry to both of my dad and Danny." I looked at Alicia and she was still listening. "I was mad at dad for his relieve that Danny was gone and I was mad at Danny for not saying goodbye first." I continued.

"I figured you'd say that." she leaned on her hand and smirked. "W-what?". "Knowing you, I knew you'd be mad at senior Daniel. But looking back, you didn't look angry when you two meet again." said Alicia. "Or maybe you can't be mad at all?" she teased me. "I-I have my own way, okay! I-it's not like I don't have it in me." I pouted. Alicia laughed and she believed me.

"Why did your dad suddenly wanted you to have a sister?" I'm sorry if it went too personal." she apologized and I told her it was fine. "I think dad just wanted me to be happy as I was with Danny and he was right when Natalie came. She even gave me my pet name!" I happily explained. "So 'Darky' was from senior Natalie? I thought your dad called you that."

I giggled at her response. "Now that you mentioned it, why are your siblings pretending to be a couple?" Alicia asked again. "It's mainly for my sister. She was always to blame whenever either of us interact with Danny.". "By who?" I told her it was the girl who's in the same class with Natalie and I nodded when Alicia said her name. "I'm so sorry to hear it.". "Thanks." I smiled. "It seems her harrassment stopped. I guess it works.". "Yeah! I'm glad it stops."

"What are you two talking about?" Alicia and I yelped from Danny's sudden entrance. "I'm telling Natty to get you a cowbell!" I firmly looked at Danny. "Please don't tell her." he pleaded and Alicia laughed. "Okay, I wont." I smiled and he ruffled my hair. "Do you still remember Alicia?" she waved and Danny smiled back. "It's nice to see you again, senior Daniel.". "Same here. Thank you for looking after my sister." Danny then immediately covered his mouth. Alicia giggled and said, "It's alright. Your secret is safe with me." she smiled.

Danny playfully looked at us suspiciously and asked if I told Alicia everything. "Not quite." I answered with an embarrassed laugh. "Darky is lucky to have you and senior Natalie.". "Oh, it's nothing." Danny was being modest but I know he was super proud. "And I'm glad to be Darky's friend too!" I slightly blushed. "Aww... Someone's blushing from a compliment here." Danny teased and I playfully hit him.

"What were you two doing?" he asked. I told him Alicia asked me to help her with her homework and then we talked about him and Natalie. "We agreed that you two are cute together.". "Even though you're just pretending." I could tell that Danny was surprised from that silence. "I didn't know you two thought the same as Natalie and Ezra did." Danny commented and he was in a deep thought for a moment.

"Danny? Are you okay?" I worriedly asked. "I'm alright. I was just thinking about what Natalie said earlier. I guess I should let myself get used to it." Danny then smiled. Alicia and I didn't understand what he said but we were happy for him anyways. We talked again for a little while before going back to our dorm.

A.N : I put a lot of cute there. Might want to count how many I typed... Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one! RD out!! Boi!!!