Synopsis

Sequel to All Over Again

With repressed memories and a changed identity, Zoya Ali has ran far and wide from a past that traumatized her to the core. Just when she thinks she can see the light at the end of the tunnel, fragments from her past appear and envelop her in a darkness like never before. Caught between wanting to live and wanting to find out about her past, Zoya realizes some things are better left untouched. But it is far too late for that now. She cannot escape the fate that was written for her.

Kamran Khan Narejo has been looking for his childhood friend for more than a decade. As he gradually decides to accept the reality that she really may be dead after all, he slowly comes to the realization that she was around him all this time, as a completely different person. However, when she tries to escape yet again, emotions that had been buried deep inside him surface like an explosion. There is no way he would let her go again. No matter what it takes. Because that is the fate written for him.

With a broken engagement, Rubab Shah is still healing from the bruises on her heart when an entirely new person decides to barge into her life completely turning it upside down. As much as she hates to admit it, she wanted this initially but what happens when she realizes she has fallen far too down the rabbit hole? Can she get out or will he finally break her wall of ice?

Fahad Abroo is chaos. He is the blazing flames. The man who enjoys playing chess with people's lives. What happens when he gets dragged into a game too? A game that thrills him to the very core and sets his soul on fire? He plays to win. To win her. But what happens when you get too addicted? You lose your sanity. The real question is, will his madness stop or destroy everything in its way?

And so begins the tale of hearts.