-nine-

^ [ enjoy :) ] ^

"lai, will you distract zaney for me?" raine whispered to her best friend.

"sure. but why?" adelaide whispered back.

"i need to have a heart to heart talk with zach."

"good thinking." adelaide knocked on her roommate's head and went to zane's room. "zane, let's go." she now knocked on the wall next to the door. zane frowned and shook her head. the younger girl was snuggled up on the bed, comfy. "the bachelor is starting!"

at that zane shot out of the room, leaving her phone tangled in a blanket. the two girls sat down on the couch and began watching their favorite show. raine sneaked into zane's room, and found the hidden device. she entered the password and began to call zach.

when the boy saw who was calling, he was confused. zane didn't talk, so why would she call him? nevertheless, zach answered and greeted the girl.

"hi zay!" he left the room where he was with the boys and went into the kitchen.

"hi zach, it's actually raine."

"oh my gosh! hi rainbow!" zach squealed excitedly.

"hi." she giggled back.

"why'd you call?" he questioned, now wondering why the girl had zane's phone.

"we need to have a heart to heart." raine explained.

"oh." zach frowned after hearing that. he hated serious discussions.

"don't 'oh' me zachary dean herron." raine scolded the boy.

"wait how do you know my full name?" zach asked, frowning again.

"not the point, but we stalked you." she told him. zach was about to 'oh' again, but he held it in. "anyways! if you hurt her herron, i will chop off your tongue." zach's jaw dropped open at that, but then he chuckled.

"sounds like an empty threat to me rainbow." he laughed.

"don't test me." she growled.

"oh ok. i won't." zach was now fully convinced. this was not an empty threat. if he hurt zane, we wouldn't be able to talk, just like her.

"ok! have a nice day!" and with that raine hung up and joined the two girls watching the tv.

"how it go?" adelaide whispered to the girl as she sat down on the couch.

"spectacularly." raine gave a quick grin and then they both turned their full attention to the show.

-

zach went over to hang out with cypris, after dinner though. corbyn came along, as the three were good friends. they went to get ice cream at dairy queen.

"so how's zane?" cypris asked him, and took a lick of her cone.

"good. i was threatened today though." he shrugged.

"what?" corbyn and cypris exclaimed at the same time. their eyes had nearly popped out of the sockets.

"by her friend." zach laughed. the siblings then calmed down, but only a little. "if i hurt zane, which i would never do, i apparently won't have a tongue anymore." cypris and corbyn nodded in understandment.

"i want to meet her." the girl suddenly announced. zach raised an eyebrow.

"why?"

"you're a fool when it comes to girls." she rolled her eyes.

"not true." zach shook his head.

"zane is nice, cyrpis." Corbyn reassured. "but yeah he is a fool."

"told you."

-

i've watched the video at the top at least 102 times today not even kidding

jonah when he says "spent ten racks on a new chain twice." he's like bouncing and seems so innocent and my HEART AHHH

and then zach's hands when the harmonize while singing "gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gan" the first time AHH SO CUTEE

and then corbyn: YUH YUH YUH ahhahahaaaa and when he goes "yeah e yeah" awwwww AH my heart is melted

and then daniel at the end "gucci gang"

and then jack "i am not surprised i am not surprised"

and then just all of them AHHHH

let me know of mistakes

✌︎︎➪