-twenty-

"zach!" doris exclaimed. "we knew you'd be back!"

"how?" he raised an eyebrow. zach didn't even know if he would've been back if it weren't for cypris.

"you two teens are so in love, it was obvious." she shrugged and took the flowers he was holding. doris retrieved a vase and put the lilies in water. she handed it back to zach. "she's downstairs."

"thank you." zach nodded and picked up the suitcase he had set on the floor. he walked down the stairs, shaking a little. setting his bag down in front of zane's door, he tapped on the wood lightly.

the door flew open, and there stood zane, wearing his joggers and hoodie. her face beamed when she saw it was him, and she jumped on him like a koala.

"sorry that i left." zach whispered after kissing your temple. "i didn't know what to do." zane released herself from his arms and went to get her phone.

"it's ok. i would've been scared too." she sighed.

"i wish you would just talk to me!" zach pouted.

"maybe one day." zach nodded, and she wrote more. "i missed you." zach smiled at that. he picked the girl up again, this time bridal style making her giggle.

the boy placed zane on the bed, and got on top of her in a laying position. he was careful not to smash her though, and held his body up. he placed soft kisses on her neck and cheeks.

"i missed you too." zach whispered into her ear. he flipped them to the side, so they were laying next to each other. zane softly placed her lips on his, and they moved back and forth in sync.

zach softly nibbled on zane's bottom lip, with his teeth, but they were interrupted by zach's phone ringing. he dug it out of his pocket after pulling away from the girl. it was a group call from all of their friends.

"hey!" zach greeted.

"so we have a problem." raine started.

"oh my gosh, you make it sound like we just killed someone." jack was obviously rolling his eyes.

"oh we didn't kill anyone guys. don't worry." mila reassured zane and zach.

"okay? then what's the problem?" zach asked raising an eyebrow. he hadn't taken his eyes off zane this whole time.

"it's you two." adelaide sighed. 

"uh what?" zach's and zane's eyes both widened. they didn't think there was anything wrong between them.

"well it's actually your names." jonah corrected. this made the couple frown. there was absolutely nothing wrong with there names.

"can we just get to the point?!" daniel asked, frustrated. corbyn then took control of the conversation.

"there's no possible way to make a ship name!"

-

last chapter :(

and then there'll be the epilogue which will come out today

let me know of mistakes

✌︎︎➪