Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

"My baby!!!"

"My momma!!'

"My baby!!"

"My papa!"

"Weirdo!!"

"Back at you sis."

I laughed. "Gosh I missed you guys so much."

"Meh" My sis shrugged.

"Who is talking to you?"

I was now currently in the living room with everyone. I decided not to call them to pick me up so I could come as a surprise but alas, they were already prepared for me.

"I'm sure you're hungry. Let me serve your ewedu" Mom said and I gave a toothy grin and followed her to the kitchen. I was really hungry. This morning was stressful for me as I had to get my box to the park early in the morning so I could catch the first bus. I was only able to eat leftover food from yesterday and a few snacks on the five hour journey.

Chai, I have missed this food.(seriously?)

My parents are like this whenever I get home but just three days after, I become a normal member again. I just have to enjoy this while it lasts.

After I ate, I sat with my parents to start gisting them. This is such a necessary thing but I keep it pg13 for their sake. I talked of my classes, the lecturers, the school, my roommate, my house and a bunch of other things.

I was tired of talking after a log while and I finally retired to bed.

Over the next few days, Me and my sister bonded over Kdrama. We started watching Two worlds and it is so awesome. There is just something about Lee Jong Suk that is very appealing. His smirk, stature, his smile, his charisma.. awwwwwwwwwwwwww (I'm sorry people. I just had to. lol).

Soon, I heard my brother was on the phone and I scrambled out of my room fast to receive the call.

"Brother mine!!" I exclaimed into the phone when I finally collected it from my mother.

"Tara. You ehn. You don't even call. Nothing nothing."

"See the way you are doing as if I didn't speak to you a few days ago.."

"Still"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm rolling my eyes at you right now if you don't know."

"You are so annoying sis. I surprisingly miss you"

I scowled at the phone from his last comment. "Mtchheww. Anyway, how are you and how is school?"

"The usual. Why are you asking me this, do you want me to start narrating everything."

I glared at the phone. "Are you going to be back soon?" I asked.

"I still have about three weeks left to go."

"Curse your school calendar." I said with a little laugh.

"Hey!!! Your school calendar is rubbish. Unilag is awesome."

"Don't start that one with me o. But Jimi, if you don't come home soon, I can' stay home alone. You know the way mum and dad are" I said.

"Won't you stay with Tayo?" He asked.

"Nope. She is going to Benin for post Jamb lessons. See, even Tayo prefers my Uniben." I could just iamgine him rolling his eyes.

"Oh well, you settle that one with mom and dad."

"Anyway, read well, don't follow girls, be a good boy and remember to eat."

"Just let me get home!!" I laughed into the phone and passed it to my dad who was eager to talk to him.

The next day, I woke up really late in the morning and began to wash plates. It seems that I have matured a little after going to school because washing plates isn't really a burden for me anymore.

"Tara, Tayo"

"Ma!" We both echoed and had to drop what we were doing to answer her.

"Get me my phone." My jaw dropped and Tayo face palmed.

Why didn't she just call one person?

Dad just laughed at our expressions. "Tayo, you get it and come back."

"So, you guys know we are going to Ghana and we need to arrange ourselves. Tara, where are you going to stay before your brother comes home?"

I smiled innocently and looked around hoping I could convince them with what I was about to say. 'At home nko?" I asked.

"Ehnnn. You this girl. When would you grow up? Do you know the dangers?? Some people may be monitoring your movements and you don't know."

My mom had that 'eh, what will I do with this child' expression. Then the both of them started a whole lecture on security and all that.

I should not have said that sef.

"Okay. Where do you suggest?" I asked.

"Would you stay with The Adekunles?"

"Ehnnn!! No o! please mommy. Just no."

"Okay where else?"

"What of Daniel's place?" Since I was a child, I would tell my parents I wanted to go to 'Daniel's place' It technically for his parents but what was my own concern? At that age, I only came to play with Daniel.

"That's not a bad idea but we have to ask if they will allow you to stay." I smiled very happily.

"So, it's settled then. If they allow you to stay with them, you stay with the Adekunles."

Oh Lord, let them let me stay with them!!

I went back to washing plates, while my sis continued what she was doing.

This is more of a filler chapter because I need events to lead up to their romance.

So guys, get ready for some 'oh ma gash, they are so cute!!!!!!!!!;

Daniel: Finally, you're going to pay attention to me.

Suwa: I didn't give you permission to be here.

Daniel: So you're going to make her fall for me?

Suwa: No spoilers but.... Durhhhhhhh obviously. Shoo shoo. Go away..

Daniel: I'm not even here. You're just making a conversation with yourself you weirdo.

Suwa: *Narrows eyes at the screen* Anyway.. But seriously Daaniel, I can't be doing all the work here. You have to bring in your A game.

Daniel: A game!! Okay. Got it. Watch me dazel her.

Remember to..

Comment and Vote..

Your Lovely Author..

Suwa..