Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen.

"Die die die"

"Watch out!!"

"Phew. Where are you going?"

"Just cover for me."

I'm sure you can guess what we are doing.

"Tara, I said cover for me. See now. We never make it past this level."

"Don't blame me na. is it my fault you are a zombie magnet with your ugliness."

Cue dramatic gasp. "I am not ugly."

I nodded in a 'I'm not convinced but I want you to shut up so I'll agree with you.' Way. Then he took my controller from me.

Rude!

"What na?"

"you have to say it and mean it or I'm not giving this back." I tried to reach for it but he stood up on his bed and I did that too but because of my height (which is actually quite tallish), I couldn't reach him.

"You are so mean. Fine. Don't give me then. It's not like you can play without me. I'll just disturb you."

"don't make this nay more difficult than it has to be. Just say I am the handsomest most drool worthy man you have ever seen and everything would be fine again."

I pouted sympathetically and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm really sorry Daniel. I'm so so sorry. But I have to break it to you. There is no word like handsomest."

"Oh really?" his eyes started to sparkle and I'm sure you all know from experience that when eyes start to sparkle, shii is about to go down.

Next thing I know, I'm laughing uncontrollably and scrambling from Daniel who is literally trying to kill me. I am extremely ticklish.

"Stop stop! I b-beg you"

"You know what you have to do."

Oh gosh. This is the day I die.

"Okay okay. Stop. I'll say it now." By now, he was hovering above me holding my arms up so I would not escape. He finally stopped and I tried to catch my breath.

Woaw. We were close and I got to admit, he is really the the handsomest guy I have met. That's just cause I haven't met Lee Jong Suk, Lee Min Ho, Shawn Mendes, Chris Hemsworth, Nick Jonas and all of those curly haired boys on the internet But like, I would never admit it so..

With all the energy I had, I rolled us over so his grip loosened so I had the opportunity to run.

"Never!!" I yelled as I tried to find an escape.

"Well done Tara." I heard him laughed as we started a game of cat and mice. I ran to the kitchen and got a broom.

If he comes near me..

I went out instead to find him but saw him towards the lobby with the door opened.

"You're trying to run from me now huh? I'll finish you with this" I raised the broom and pretended I was to attack when the door widened a little more but just for me to see that there was someone at the other side of the door. It looked to be someone of our age. Daniel's friend most likely.

Embarrassed is an understatement right now. I wonder how this looks to others.

Strange girl in giant sweat shirt and weirdly packed hair holding a long broom and threatening to kill my friend.

Daniel stifled a laugh seeing my face.

"Uhh. Sorry about that. I just needed to kill him. I'll just go now." I said awkwardly turning back in the direction of the kitchen to return the broom.