Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty (Final Chapter)

Vibes From this Chapter.

Mercy- Shawn Mendes.

Let you love me- Rita Ora

The coming days went by in the same manner. We'd stay home all day, playing games, watching tv and using our phones.

Daniel and I were sat on the couch watching Kdrama. The king eternal monarch to be precise.

"Yes yes. Protect your future queen!!!! Kill them ! Kill Them Finish them! Awwwwwww"

I stood watching because I was still high from cuteness overload.

"Meh"

I looked back and sent a vicious glare at Daniel for his comment. He just raised his hands in surrender and I narrowed my eyes at him.

Finally, when I was calm again, I sat back down and continued watching. Daniel didn't complain anymore and I could just smell the future...

He would turn into a k drama lover like me and we can rule the world together. Goals..

Wait what?? Not goals. Ungoals that. Not goals at all.

Why do I feel like I am just lying to myself?

I like him too.. for a while now,, I couldn't help but feel the attraction to him.

But what if..

What if everything just turns out being the same? I can't risk that. I can't lose him.

"What are you thinking about so hard like that?"

"Nothing." I smiled sadly. He didn't look convinced. I could feel his lingering gaze on me for a while.

"Why do you look like you would cry now?" His concern just made me want to cry even more. Suddenly, I was engulfed in a hug. It made me feel really warm inside. It was really nice and he smelled nice too.

"Are you sniffing me right now?"

I suddenly felt like everything was a bit too much for me so I untangled myself from him and stood up to walk away but I was able to catch the hurt expression on his face before I left.

What am I going to do?

I paced the room wiping the unshed tears from the corners of my eyes. I shouldn't cry for things like these..

I paced.

What do I do?

I paced.

Since your brain is so empty right now, talk to someone.

My subconscious can be rude. I took out my phone and dialed Folake. She could help. She has helped do much.

She picked up at about the second ring.

"Hey girl. What's up?" Her bubbly voice sounded through the phone and I envied her at the moment.

"I'm not okay." I said opting for the sad truth.

"Geez, are you fine? Are you sick? You don't sound sick. What-"

"If you would let me talk please.." A small smile made it's way to my face.

"Right. Sure. Do that."

So I did. I told her everything . i really surprised that my credit could hold up for that long.

"Woaw. I guess I somewhat expected this."

I frowned. "How so?"

"You guys were so close. It was really surprising that you weren't together already but when I saw that for a long time, you seemed not to like each other that way, I guess I just decided to believe that you only saw each other as friends."