Author's Notes: Recap and Changes

Okay, so for anybody who just started this book and hasn't looked at Season 1, I recommend you go check that out before reading this book. I will still however just give a quick recap of the reader's profile, along with minor changes that will make to text.

(Y/N): (Your Name)

(L/N): (Last Name)

Gender: Male

Pony Type: Alicorn

Mane, Tail, Coat, & Eye Color/(M/C), (T/C), (C/C), (E/C): You Decide

(F/C): Favorite Color and Aura Color

Your Element of Harmony: Heroism

Your Cutie Mark:

(A/N) (Author Notes): You decide on the colors of your Cutie Mark

If any of you don't know who's in the harem, then go and see Season 1 to check out the list. This is the second entry of the book series so next season is where the reader will get his harem.

Now here are some changes that I will make from Season 1 to make writing a little easier for me.

From now on, characters who (Speak like this) will be their thoughts instead of doing (Thoughts) and (Out of Thoughts). I've actually noticed some writers doing this, so I thought this would beneficial for me as well. So here's how the dialogue will go down.

(): Thoughts

**: Action or Tone of voice

♪♪: Singing

Any song that I choose for the reader to sing in the story is just my own preference, meaning that you can listen to any song you want that goes along with the topic of the chapter and scene.

Finally, shoutout to my friend, LordStarX101 as he will also be helping out in some chapter ideas along the way.

The Nintega Guy: We're back and about to give you guys another great book for you all to enjoy.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm ready when you are Nintega.

Discord: *pops up next to Twilight and Nintega* Oh, my are we about to read the book where I am first introduced?

Twilight Sparkle: *sighs* Yes, Discord. And you better not screw it up.

The Nintega Guy: I work hard on these for your information, so no chaos magic.

Discord: Well, poo. I was looking forward to creating a fun little book playground, or at least hit the readers with their own words. *takes some letters from the book to spell "Lame"*.

The Nintega Guy: You being in the book is good enough Discord. I don't want to hear any complaints.

Discord: Complaints? How rude. I was just stating what I would have done if you had let me do it. Maybe we need to do something with that smart tongue of yours, Nintega. *snaps fingers to make Nintega's mouth disappear.*

The Nintega Guy glares at Discord.

Twilight Sparkle: Discord!

Discord: Wait! Wait! Wait! I want to do something right quick. Nintega, if you can't write, don't say anything.

The Nintega Guy shakes his fist and stomps his foot at Discord.

Discord: *laughs* So how are you suppose to make this book then, if you can't write? *laughs*

Twilight Sparkle: Discord! Give him his mouth back!

Discord: Very well. *snaps fingers and Nintega's mouth reappears*

The Nintega Guy: *gasps for air* I'm going to freakin' murder you one day, Discord.

Discord: *chuckles* I'd love to see you try it. You know you love me, Nintega.

The Nintega Guy rolls his eyes at that.

The Nintega Guy: Well, now that we have THAT out of the way, can you two say one final thing to the readers?

Twilight Sparkle and Discord: Enjoy the book, everypony. *waves at readers*