Final Chapter: A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2

Previously on MLP FiM: The Hero of Equestria. . .

The Mane 7 were invited to a wedding in Canterlot that involved Twilight's brother, Shining Armor and her old foalsitter, Princess Cadance. As each of the other mares decide to go and explore their roles in the wedding, (Y/N) and Twilight reunite with Shining Armor and Princess Cadance, however Cadance's demeanor was very new and sinister and could definitely tell that something was up. They try to let their friends know about the situation, but they were too stubborn to realize that Cadance's demanding attitude was not normal. At the rehearsal of the wedding, Twilight confronts Princess Cadance and suggests to everypony that she was evil. Nopony would listen, but (Y/N) and with a bit of extreme measures, he was able to convince his friends that Twilight wouldn't be wrong about some information that she finds serious and they were able to continue as great friends. (Y/N) goes back to find Twilight and he soon finds that Cadance has trapped her beneath the surface. He tries to recklessly duel it out with Cadance, but he ends up joining Twilight instead. Have our heroes really lost their chances at saving Canterlot and it's people? Were about to find out here.

Now back to where we left off. . .

(Y/N) is seen falling down into a dark and spooky place underneath the palace as he continues to scream.

(Y/N): NOOOOO!!!

(Y/N) then lands on the ground flat on his stomach and he instantly get's up and looks around.

(Y/N): Where the heck am I?

(Y/N) looks around as it was pitch black and he couldn't see even a speck of dust. He then glows his horn to make it illuminate and looks around worriedly for Twilight.

(Y/N): Twilight. . .? Twilight! Where are you?!

???: (Echo) Hello? Is anyone there?

(Y/N) heard a voice as he turned and ran towards it to see where it was coming from. Eventually he got far enough in the caves that he ran into somepony which knocked both of them down on their haunches.

(Y/N) shakes his head to regain his composure and the pony that he sees in front of him made him gasp in relief as it was none other than Twilight Sparkle who was also surprised to see (Y/N).

(Y/N): Twilight!

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N)!

Both of them got smiles on their faces as they run up to hug each other in huge relief.

(Y/N): I'm so glad that you're okay.

Twilight Sparkle: Me too. I'm just glad that I'm not alone down here.

(Y/N): Speaking of which, where is here?

Twilight Sparkle: Beats me.

They both then walk ahead side by side.

Twilight Sparkle: I don't know where she sent us, but it's definitely not someplace good.

A few more steps bring her to a head-on collision with her own reflection on a mirror-like wall. (Y/N) sees his own reflection on the wall as well. From somewhere very far off, they could just catch the sound of crazed female laughter as (Y/N) got a serious look and got in front of Twilight.

(Y/N): Twilight, get behind me and stay tight.

Twilight does so as (Y/N) is watching slowly for any sudden movement in the strange cave that were in. Crystal formations jut from the walls and floor, multiplying their images time and time again.