Chapter 5: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better

(A/N): This chapter is a replacement to the episode The Mysterious Mare Do Well. It is an original chapter that I came up with for the reader to learn about friendship, so here you guys go.

It was a nice sunny day in Ponyville and the skies and lands were super peaceful for everypony. (Y/N) was currently flying above Ponyville just chilling and having a normal day to himself.

(Y/N): *sighs* What a beautiful day. A nice, relaxing flight is just what I needed today right after Rainbow Dash got her new pet tortoise yesterday that she loves. I wonder if anything special will happen today.

Just as (Y/N) says that, a fillies voice could be heard as it got his attention. He looks all around for the voice until he comes across a well that he saw and he heard the fillies voice once again.

???: Help! Help! Help! Help!

(Y/N): And if there's anything that this guy keeps check around Ponyville, it's that he has to make sure that everypony is safe and sound.

(Y/N) then dives down into the well to go and save the little filly that was trapped inside.

(Y/N): Hang on! Don't worry, I'll get you out of there!

(Y/N) goes deep inside of the well as it was getting darker the deeper he went, so he glows his horn to illuminate some light. When he got down, he found a tiny little Earth pony named Aura who was dirty from her fall.

(Y/N): Hey there! Are you okay?

Aura: *gasps* Mister (Y/N)! I was going to pick up some water from the well and I didn't see any, so I thought that I would take a closer look and before I knew it, I was falling and I was trapped in this well.

(Y/N): Well you have nothing to fear any longer, as I'm going to get you out of here. Hop on.

Aura get's on (Y/N)'s back and she holds onto him tight as he then spread his wings out and flies all the way back up to the surface of the well. Other ponies such as other members of the Mane 7 and more citizens of Ponyville were waiting by the well watching until they see (Y/N) burst out of the well with Aura on his back. She smiles that the Hero of Ponyville actually rescued her and (Y/N) lands back to the ground where there was a crowd of ponies in front of him cheering. (Y/N) was surprised by the crowd as he let's Aura off his back and onto the ground.

(Y/N): Whoa! What's with the crowd? Thanks, everypony, but it wasn't that big of a deal.

Aura then walks in front of (Y/N) excited.

Aura: To me it was! You're my hero, (Y/N).

The tiny filly Aura hugs (Y/N) as he just gives a small smile and pats her on the head. The ponies around continued to cheer for (Y/N) as he blushes a little from all of the attention that he was getting before he just flies off full of ecstasy from everypony's cheering. The Mane 6 all smile as they watch (Y/N) fly off.

Twilight Sparkle: Everypony sure loves (Y/N).

Rainbow Dash: Are you kidding? He's saved Ponyville so many times that he's has every right to called a hero. I mean I think we can all think of many words that describes (Y/N).

Applejack: He's kind, positive, and unlike you Rainbow Dash he's modest when it comes to doing these kinds of things.

Rainbow Dash: Hey! I can be modest as well. I'm not arrogant.

Applejack: *sarcastically* Sure, you are.

Twilight Sparkle: Girls, we're getting a little off topic.