Chapter 3: Lesson Zero

It has been a few days ever since the defeat of Discord and things have settled down nicely all across Ponyville. Everypony was perfectly able to enjoy their day nicely without any interruptions of any chaos or disharmony at all. Right now in the Golden Oak Library, Spike and (Y/N) were helping Twilight get organized with what she needs.

Twilight Sparkle: Quill.

(Y/N) uses his magic to pass Twilight all of the objects she was asking for and Spike was holding a checklist to check all of the things that Twilight needed off.

Spike and (Y/N): Check.

Twilight Sparkle: Parchment.

Spike and (Y/N): Check.

Twilight Sparkle: Extra ink.

Spike and (Y/N): Check.

Twilight Sparkle: Extra extra ink.

(Y/N) and Spike both look at each other with raised eyebrows at that request.

(Y/N): Why would you need extra extra ink? Would you have plenty now?

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N). . . what's on the checklist?

(Y/N) rolls his eyes at that.

(Y/N): Ugh. Extra. . . extra ink.

(Y/N) then passes Twilight another cup of ink which she lays on a table nearby.

Spike: Check. . .

(Y/N): . . .I guess.

Twilight Sparkle: Is that everything on the checklist?

Spike: Yep.

Twilight Sparkle: Great. Now that we've completed the checklist of things we need to create a checklist, we can make my checklist of the things I have to get done by the end of the day. Ready?

Spike: Ready!

(Y/N): I'm prepared to help for whatever you need help with Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Thanks, (Y/N). Okay, item one: create checklist of the things I have to accomplish by the end of the day.

When Spike and (Y/N) hear that, they both dropped to the floor dramatically at that and sighed.

Twilight Sparkle: What? It's needed in order for me to complete all of the tasks that I need done before the end of the day.

(Y/N): Twilight. . . you are way too organized. And is that really a task to check off if haven't even made one yet?

Spike: I know right. Twilight, perhaps you should make the checklist first before saying what needs to done.

Twilight Sparkle: But isn't making the checklist of my things that need to get done by the end of the day, part of the list of things that I need to get done by the end of the day?

(Y/N): Not necessarily if you don't have the list yet.

Twilight then reluctantly sighs at that.

Twilight Sparkle: Ugh, fine okay. Spike, make the rest of what I say on the list except for what I said on making a list.

Spike: Okay, got it. . .

Twilight Sparkle: Okay. Item one. . .

Spike was getting ready to write down whatever Twilight was about to give for the list. . . but she said something rather similar to what she just said.