Chapter 7: Hearth's Warming Eve

It it that time of the year in all of Equestria, the holidays are near and everypony is about to celebrate Hearth's Warming Eve. A holiday similar to Christmas. It was a snowy day as The Mane 7 were on a train to Canterlot and they were extremely excited as each one of them stuck their heads out of the window of the train.

Twilight Sparkle: We're getting closer!

Rainbow Dash: I can hardly wait!

Fluttershy: I'm so excited, I. . . I feel like shouting! *softly* Woo-hoo!

(Y/N): This is going to be so awesome!

Applejack: Hooo-wee! Canterlot, here we come!

Rarity: Oh, I do hope I look festive enough!

Rarity was wearing a Christmas tree hat on her head and Pinkie Pie pops out of it.

Pinkie Pie: There it is! Canterlot!

Everypony looks in the distance to see the festive Canterlot not too far away and they all admired how it looks.

Mane 7: Oooh. . .

They all soon arrive at Canterlot as they were all at the Canterlot depot just looking around at how festive all of Canterlot is today. They then all start to walk across Canterlot.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, isn't Canterlot wonderful this time of year?

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, I wish it was Hearth's Warming Eve every day.

(Y/N): Me too. Too bad it's only once a year though.

Rarity: (Y/N), didn't you say that you also spent Hearth's Warming Eve on Earth with your mother?

(Y/N): Yeah, except we don't call it Hearth's Warming, we call it Christmas.

Pinkie Pie: Oooh! That sounds really festive!

(Y/N): You have no idea. Ponies. . . well in my case people, love this time of year as well. When I was just a kid, I always couldn't wait to open up my presents. I would wake up at like 5 o'clock in the morning and wake my mother up so I could go and open my presents. She was kind of annoyed, but she always loved seeing a smile on my face.

Pinkie Pie: Aw, that's sweet (Y/N).

(Y/N): Sure, it is sad that I can't spend it with her this year. But this is my first Hearth's Warming Eve in Equestria and I'm more than happy to spend it with you girls.

The mares blush a little from that before shaking it away.

Mane 6: Th-Thanks, (Y/N).

The Mane 7 walk deeper into Canterlot just having very happy expressions.

Applejack: There's so much to look at! I feel like my durned eyes are gonna pop right out of my head!

Twilight Sparkle: I have an idea, let's play 'I spy with my little eye' as we walk! I'll go first. I spy. . . an eight-foot candy cane.

Apparently Scootaloo and another filly had stuck their tongues on the cold candy cane pole and had trouble getting them off. (Y/N) uses his magic to heat up their stuck tongues so that they would be warm enough to pull off and it worked. Both of them wave over to (Y/N) as a thanks and he waves back to them as well.

Rainbow Dash: I spy a snowpony!

Everypony looks to see a pony putting a hat on top of a snowpony.

(Y/N): Hmm. . . I spy some stockings.

They all look to see some Pegasi decorating some of the places in Canterlot with some red and green stockings. Pinkie Pie then hops forward.