Chapter 4: Luna Eclipsed

It was night time in Ponyville as today is very special holiday in Equestria. Tonight is Nightmare Night, a night very much like Halloween. In the Golden Oak Library, Spike was impatiently waiting for Twilight to get her costume on. He was ironically in the costume of a dragon.

 He was ironically in the costume of a dragon

Spike: Ugh, come on, Twilight. We're gonna be late for the Nightmare Night festival.

Twilight then comes out wearing a costume that consisted of a warlock hat and a cape that had stars and crescent moons on them and they also had bells on both of them. She was also wearing a fake beard under her neck.

Spike however just simply stares at Twilight's costume as he has no idea who she is cosplaying as

Spike: Huh? Are you that one kooky grandpa from Ponyville Retirement Village?

Twilight got annoyed that Spike didn't recognize her at all as she was clearly Star Swirl The Bearded.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm Star Swirl the Bearded!

Spike simply just blinks in confusion.

Twilight Sparkle: Father of the amniomorphic spell? Did you even read that book I gave you about obscure unicorn history?

Spike: Uh. . .

The door then all of a sudden knocks and Spike rushes over to it.

Spike: That sounds important!

Spike opens the door to see who it was and it was apparently a trio of fillies accompanied by Granny Smith.

Fillies: Nightmare Night! What a fright! Give us something sweet to bite!

Spike was relieved that it was some fillies at the door and he walked off right quick while Twilight comes to the door.

Twilight Sparkle: Hi, everypony. Great costumes. Happy Nightmare Night, Granny Smith.

Granny Smith: I should have been asleep five hours ago.

Spike comes back with a bowl of candy and Twilight uses her magic to pass each one of the fillies some candy. A tiny colt then comes in front of the fillies and it's was a colt named Pipsqueak as he had a pirates costume on.