Chapter 2: The Return of Harmony - Part 2

Previously on MLP FiM: The Hero of Equestria. . .

Strange things have been happening all around Ponyville and the Mane 7 try to contain all of the abnormal stuff happening. When they thought they succeeded, they were called by Princess Celestia over in Canterlot at the royal palace. Princess Celestia explains that an old villain has returned named Discord, the spirit of chaos and disharmony. When the princess tries to reveal the Elements of Harmony for the Mane 7 to wield once again, a surprise happens and Discord steals the elements and hides them in the palace labyrinth. The Mane 7 then go to the labyrinth, only to get split up and caught in Discord's game. Discord manipulates each of the Mane 7 with the exception of Twilight Sparkle, and they all are now the opposite of what they're element represents. Now they have lost Discord's game and Discord states that Equestria will now be in a rain of chaos. Will Twilight Sparkle find some way to save her friends and stop Discord from ruling all of Equestria?

Now back to where we left off. . .

Twilight was standing face to face with an evil (Y/N) with Discord right behind him.

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N)!? How is this possible?! Why is this possible?! Why are you siding with Discord?!

(Y/N): Siding with him? You're joking right? I don't work for anypony at all! I also finally realized what I need in my life. I no longer am interested to help or save anypony from any threats. I want revenge on this whole pathetic world.

Twilight was scared by (Y/N) sinister tone.

Twilight Sparkle: R-Revenge?

(Y/N): What fair is it that you and all those other imbeciles have families to love, while I lost mine? If I can't have a family anymore. . . nopony can!

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N)! No! This isn't you, don't do this!

(Y/N) let's out a sinister chuckle as he flies up into the air.

(Y/N): There's no way you can stop me Twilight! You're going to watch everything that not only you, but everypony loves suffer by my hooves! And don't even think about trying to stop me because if you do. . . let's just say the entire process will end quicker than you'll be able to blink.

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N). . .

(Y/N): So long fools. Forever. . .

(Y/N) then teleports out of sight of Twilight and everypony else. Twilight reached her hoof out to where (Y/N) was in some vain attempt to stop him, but he was already gone.

Twilight Sparkle: (There's no way he would do such a thing. . .)

Discord is then seen cracking up from the scene he just saw while Twilight had a really worried look on her face. However, Pinkie Pie just glares at Discord.

Pinkie Pie: And what are YOU laughing at!?

Discord: Oh, you ponies are just the most fun I've had in eons.

Pinkie deepens her glare and got in Discord face.

Pinkie Pie: Well, quit it! You'd better think before you laugh at the Pink. . .ie Pie!

Fluttershy: Oh, yeah? Well ha, ha.

Pinkie then turns to rush up and glare at Fluttershy.

Pinkie Pie: Quit it!

Fluttershy: No. Ha, ha.

Pinkie Pie: QUIT IT!

Fluttershy: No. Ha ha-ha ha ha.