Chapter 10: The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000

Today was a pleasant afternoon as (Y/N) was in his backyard tending to some of the plants that he had laid out to grow. He levitates a watering can and sprinkles water all over his flowers that he had laid out. After he was done with that, he wipes some sweat on his forehead which signaled that he was working outside for most likely an hour or two. Once he went back inside however, he all of a sudden heard a knock on his door and walked to it.

(Y/N): You know, I feel like the many times that ponies knock on my door is with accurate dramatic timing. Oh well, no use thinking too hard about that.

When (Y/N) opens his door, he sees in front of him a familiar orange mare with a hat on her head.

Applejack: Hey there, sugarcube. Ya busy?

(Y/N): Not really. Was just outside in the back a minute ago. Is there something you need?

Applejack: Yeah, actually. You see, tomorrow is the beginning of cider season and I was wondering if you'd like to help us out with making some of the juicy drinks with us. We could always use an extra pair of hooves to help us out.

(Y/N): Sure, no problem. What time should I come?

Applejack got a nervous look from that as she rubs the back of her head.

Applejack: I hate to be hasty, but. . . now.

(Y/N): How come?

Applejack: I know this is probably the first ever of cider season you may have been to, but EVERY year, ponies especially Pinkie Pie, always are lined up first way early in the morning to try and get the cider first.

(Y/N): Wow, is the cider made at this time that good?

Applejack: Follow me and I'll show ya.

Applejack walks ahead with (Y/N) following her as they were on their way to Sweet Apple Acres.

Applejack and (Y/N) eventually got to Sweet Apple Acres and walked up to where the barn is and walked inside to find where the rest of the Apple family was.

Granny Smith: Ah, (Y/N) my boy it's great to see ya.

(Y/N): Likewise, Granny Smith. Applejack told me about how cider season starts tomorrow, so I thought that you guys may need some extra help.

Granny Smith: We are glad to accept all of the help you can give us, (Y/N).

Big Mac: Eeyup.

Apple Bloom nods in agreement.

Applejack: Now trust us, when I say that cider making ain't easy at all. We always try to use the most fresh and most delicious apples that we can find to make the cider each year.

Applejack then leads (Y/N) out to where the apple orchard was and (Y/N) sees ten barrels laid out that clearly was for tomorrow morning.

Applejack: We always try and lay out at least fifteen barrels for the day so that way since some of our time is taken out tomorrow because of us selling cider. We lay out twelve barrels so that we can get as much ponies as we can for some cider.

(Y/N): Geez, I've had your cider before, but this must be on a whole new level.

Applejack: *chuckles* You bet your muscular legs that it's on a whole new level. Here, try some sugarcube.

Applejack goes to where a table where one of the barrels is connected to a faucet and she places a small cup under it before turning it on, so that the cider comes into the cup. Applejack then hands over the cup to (Y/N) which he uses his magic to levitate and he takes a sip of it before his eyes widen in astonishment as that was probably the best cider that he has ever had.