Chapter 17: A Canterlot Wedding - Part 1

(A/N): We are finally here! The Season Finale! Let's get this show on the road as we finish up Season 2 with our two final parts! Enjoy comrades!

It was nighttime in Ponyville as everypony is asleep during this time and have very lovely dreams thanks to the Princess of the Night. However, at (Y/N)'s house things will go a little different for him tonight.

He is seen asleep in his bed as he stirs and shifts a little similar to another time that happened. He groans as the tip of his horn get's a small white glow.

He then wakes up and his vision adjusts for him to then see a large castle filled with holes straight ahead of him which confuses him.

(Y/N): What is that?!

Mysterious Voice: (Echo) Hey there.

(Y/N) recognizes that voice as he looks all around for it.

(Y/N): You again? What are you doing here?

Mysterious Voice: (Echo) Look around you, what do you see?

(Y/N) simply just turns his head side to side and shrugs his shoulder.

(Y/N): Um. . . nothing.

Mysterious Voice: (Echo) What's nothing? Be specific, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Uh. . . a land completely lifeless with a scary castle at the center?

Mysterious Voice: (Echo) Good, and. . .?

(Y/N): I see some. . . things floating around the castle.

Mysterious Voice: (Echo) *chuckles* Well. . . I wouldn't call it a castle. It's more of a hive.

(Y/N): A hive?

Mysterious Voice: (Echo) Walk closer to it and you'll see.

(Y/N) starts walking towards the said hive as he looks at it with a sharp eye to tell if he could see anything. When he got close enough, he sees some weird creatures with moderate artic blue eyes, sea greenish black bodies, dark artic bluish gray manes, and they also had insect like wings, curved horns on their heads, holes in their legs, and jagged ears.

 When he got close enough, he sees some weird creatures with moderate artic blue eyes, sea greenish black bodies, dark artic bluish gray manes, and they also had insect like wings, curved horns on their heads, holes in their legs, and jagged ears