3

It was a fine Sunday evening, and I am dressed in a beautiful hot red gown that was gifted to me by Lilly for my birthday this year. My hair was curled and pinned perfectly. I went for a red lip that goes with my gown, pairing it with nude Bottega Veneta stilettos, and a Bvlgari bag.

I was waiting for the man of this evening while fidgeting my finger with nervousness when a black Bentley came into view.

I knew who's car it is. Liam, walked out, with a bouquet of red roses in his hand. He was looking heavenly handsome, I tried my best not to drool over him, but failed miserably.

He stood in front of me while handing me the bouquet, I took the flowers from him "Thank you, they are beautiful."

My breath hitched when he kissed the back of the hand with my face heating up. "You look damn beautiful" He compliments me.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself," I reply. He offered me his arm which I took gladly, as I need some support to walk in these killer heels.

I really thought that he would take me to some exquisite and expensive restaurant, but I was proven wrong when we entered the woods. I was actually worried thinking about all the possibilities. What if he is planning to murder me inside the woods, no one will ever know. Oh god.

I snap my head towards him, wearing a worried expression on my face. As if reading my mind, he answered my unasked question. "Chill buttercup, I'm not planning to kill you or do something else." He says while shaking his head slightly.

Feeling embarrassed, I decide to change the subject. "Buttercup?"

"Yeah,"

"Why did you call me, buttercup?" I question him.

"No particular reason, I just felt like calling you buttercup." He shrugged "So, I did." He replies casually.

"Hmm. In that case, I too have to give you a nickname."

He turned towards me "What do you wanna call me?"

I tapped my index finger on my cheek pretending to think "How about Ze-Ze."

"No."

"Zek."

"Nooo!" He panicked and I burst out laughing.

"How about Bubblegum?"

"No," I know I'm getting on his nerves, and I was having so much fun teasing him, making me smirk internally.

"Lee, that's what I will call you from now on, no more arguments," I say firmly.

"Fine." He mutters, I never knew messing with him is this easy.

"Aww. Lee, no need to get grumpy now. We don't wanna spoil our mood now, do we?" I teased him again, and laugh viciously.

But this time, he joins me.

"You are something else, buttercup." He mutters.

I can already tell that this is going to be a wonderful evening.

We reached our destination, and he parked his car, walked towards my side, opening the door for me, and held out his hand, which I took gladly. We walked for a few minutes before we reached the magical place. The view in front of me literally left me breathless.

I gasped, clapping my hands on my mouth, not believing what I am looking at. It's too good to be true.

It looked exactly like what we see in those typical romantic movies.

So cliche, maybe he's a fan of those movies, I thought to myself.

We walk the aisle, interlocking our finger which was beautifully decorated with red roses and fragrant candles. In fact, the entire place was decorated with red roses, and bright golden lights draped around the tree with free strands of light hanging from the branches of the tree.