Chapter 3

JIA

"So....do you have any experience?" The guy who Taehyung called Jin asked me. He was sitting with a defiant expression on his face and the way his long legs were folded on each other.......just gave me the dangerous vibes. His face was so far the most handsome face I had ever witnessed and by that I seriously mean it. He was gorgeous.

"Hey! You there?" He clicked his fingers in front of my face to make me comeback from my fantasy. I just gawked at him with pure admiration.

"You know .... when people stare at him like that...it just fuels his self obsession."

I turned to the voice to find another guy leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed as he flashed me a beautiful smile and not to miss his single dimple.

Oh god...

It's like I have entered a full on fashion magazine.

"No you have not..." I snapped my head at Jin as he voiced the statement. I blinked twice as to how he knew what I was thinking.

"Hyung...you should stop intimidating her..she already looks like she is going to faint.", said a man who entered after clapping the dimpled guy on his back. I think I am going to die from a heart attack. These men are so......hot.

"Don't worry. Jin Hyung just finds it funny to scare people." He said as he dragged a chair and sat down beside Jin.

"Ohh..Umm..I am sorry." I said at last.

Jin frowned at me as he leaned forward.

"Why are you sorry? Did you do something wrong?"

I gulped hard as he kept his stare on me without even blinking. I have to admit the way he is looking at me is very very terrifying. And I don't know if I can survive in these circumstances. But I need the job for Minji.

"No..I have done nothing wrong." I said confidently.

Jin leaned back and stared at me for a moment further before bursting into laughter. I was taken aback at the way he laughed out in a unique way, which not to be offensive, sounded like windshield wipers.

"Ohh...you look like you saw a ghost!" He laughed at me, making me nervously scratch my nape.

"I am sorry for scaring you but this is the first time someone has come for a job here. Mostly people get scared of—"

"HIM! They get scared of him!" The cute guy who was sitting next to Jin intervened.

Jin gave him a look before facing me again and smiling at me.

"So....what's your name?" The dimpled guy asked as he leaned back on the sink counter.

"I am Kim Jia." I said as I stood up and bowed to them.

"It's fine Jia. Don't bow to us. We are not that old." Jin said as he pushed me down on the chair.

"Yeah...keep saying that." Taehyung said as he entered while wiping his hands.

"So Jia....are you a student?" The cute guy asked.

"Yes. I am actually in the Busan Arts Academy. I learn music." I said as I wiped my sweaty palms in my jeans.

"Ohh..wow! Yoongi will love you." Jin said as he tapped his chin.

I looked at each of them as I awkwardly smiled. Well, they asked me their questions but they never introduced themselves. It was clearly evident that they had never taken interviews before and it somehow made me more nervous.

"Ohh...we forget the main thing!" Taehyung exclaimed.

All of them looked at him as he waved his hand rapidly.

"What?" The dimpled guy asked.

"You guys.....are so dumb!" He said as he sighed and facepalmed himself.

"Introduce yourself!!"

All the guys realised what he wanted to say and went back to staring me.

"Ok...so ....Umm..Kim Namjoon." The dimpled guy spoke first.

"Kim Seokjin." Jin said next.

"And I am Park Jimin." The cute guy said as he broke into an enticing eye smile.

"Hello to you all." I said as I dipped my head down and bowed to them.

"She is so well mannered." Jin whispered to Jimin who nodded while smiling at me.

"So..." Namjoon began speaking when a man barged in.

At first I thought I was seeing things but he was covered in blood and was bleeding from his forehead. It was painful to watch him like that and I could only imagine how he must be feeling. I immediately stood up at the sight when the guy whipped his head towards my direction.

His blank face turned into a scowl as he strode towards me and stood awfully close.

"Who are you?" His voice was laced with rage and coldness as he asked me.

I was glued to the floor as I kept my gaze down. I was literally terrified at the bloody sight in front and on above that the way he approached me wasn't sitting well with my overly excited heart. Every heart beat was like a punch to my rib cage leaving my entire body in a shiver. I was finding it difficult to breath.

"I asked WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" He roared at me making me stumble back. I was so surprised at the sudden raise of his voice that I flinched back to land on the chair which was a fortunately present or else I would have been on the floor.

"Jungkook! What the hell!? Why are you shouting on her?" Jin asked as he pushed Jungkook back and stood between me and the angry hulk.

"Who is she?" He asked again and I could see him clenching his jaw at Jin.

"She is here for the part time job that Yoongi had advertised for." He said as he crossed his arms and shielded me from the guy.

"And you believe that bull shit?" He asked as he looked at me with a glare.

What is his problem?

"I am sorry to intrude. But just because I am not saying anything doesn't mean that I am going to listen to everything that you throw at me. I was here just because I need the job. And nothing else. I have to leave. It's already past my hostel curfew." I said as I shouldered my bag and turned to the door.

The guy Jungkook looked at me while narrowing his eyes before scoffing and turning away. I was mentally patting myself for keeping my confident stance in front of him but internally I knew that my knees were going to give away at anytime. I was so scared. The way his deep seated eyes were boring holes in me when he had interrogated me was still haunting me.

"Wait...Jia! I will drop you at your hostel." Taehyung said walking across the room to me and not forgetting to give a shove to Jungkook's butt. The said guy muttered few profanities under his breath before returning the courtesy.

"I am sorry for the way kook behaved. He is a bit hot headed." He said as he forced a smile at me.

We walked in silence towards my hostel which was for god's greatness just a few blocks down. I was extremely happy to see that commutation wouldn't be a barrier for me.

"Are we going to ignore the fact that your friend was covered in blood when he came?" I asked in a small voice when I stopped at the gate of my hostel.

Taehyung looked at me with a straight face before breaking the silence.

"Jungkook just gets into fights often....it's nothing serious ..... if you are going to work at the café then you will have to be accustomed to seeing him in that way. Don't worry. Our mother Jin is going to take care of baby Jungkook." He said.

Both of us stared at each other for a second before bursting out laughing.

"I will take my leave. Go inside." Taehyung said as he waved at me. I waved back and bid him good night before entering the gate.

_________