Chapter 24

"They are in Busan."

Jin looked up from his glasses sitting on his nose. Hoseok looked at him before glancing at Namjoon and Yoongi who tensed on their seats.

"When I was out for the month, I witnessed two of their men. They didn't know I was following them but before I could get to know who they were, they vanished. Completely puff!" He gestured with his fingers.

"They haven't found out about the café till now. But I think this is risky if we stay here any longer. What do you think?"

The question directed to Jin was something he regretted from the bottom pit of his heart. To leave a place where they had already settled.

"We will stay here till the last of this month then." Jin decided making Yoongi widen his eyes.

"That's two weeks from now."

"Then we will have to work faster. Have you scouted down any vacant shops that would take in the furniture of the café?"

Hoseok nodded as he pulled out his phone and showed him the address on it.

"Try dealing with them. I will take care of the last two weeks we have here."

"What do we tell the other four?" Namjoon looked at Jin with soft eyes.

"We will tell them but not now."

"Jungkook loves her." Yoongi's voice came out in a whisper.

"Jia has her own priorities. She has a long way to go. We can't drag her with us. We have our company to run. But she can make a career out of her skills. And being with us will be nothing but harmful to her. It's best we leave before this gets any messier."

"She is not obliged to do anything for our sake. And we have left people back. It's not like we won't ever see her."

"But we won't ever see her." Yoongi voiced out in an annoyed tone but averted his eyes. Jin just sighed before grabbing his phone and leaving the room.

Namjoon sighed as his eyes went out of the window to see the speckles of grey clouds arranging themselves in a random fashion, an evident call of rain.

"Maybe even the sky is unhappy about this."

"Yeah!!! It's going to rain!!" Jia cheered as she clapped her hands, looking out of the French windows of the café.

"You like rain?" Jungkook wrapped his arms around her small waist as he pressed his cheek against hers.

"Yes! I love the sound rainfall makes when it hits any hard surface. I have even saved voice memos in my phone." She said as she patted her jeans pocket.

"You know I always wanted to dance in the rain. But I couldn't." She pouted as she looked at the slight drizzle.

Jungkook frowned as his hand went up to cup the side of her neck as he stepped in front of her.

"Why?"

"Because I get sick easily." She pressed her lips in a thin line.

"But I really want to go out in the rain once. With you." The last two words came out whispered as she hugged his neck and watched the rain sadly. Jungkook held her waist and lifted her off the floor making Jia squeal.

"What are you doing?" She giggled as she leaned back a little to look at his face.

"We will go out in the rain and dance but," he prodded his chin at her to stop her from her over excited squeal, "only for two minutes."

"Perfect." Jia flashed him a smile as she kissed his chin.

150 reads on this book! I am so happy that people find it worth enough to give it a read. Thank you so much!

Love you all💜

~PDG.