Chapter 20

"Instead of free drinks, you two went out on an ice cream date?" Jisoo exclaimed as if it was the most unbelievable thing someone had ever done.

"We just ate one scoop. And what is this deal about free drinks?" Jungkook asked as he sat down beside Jimin who shoved him a bit making him scoot.

"The club is giving out free drinks to all the ladies tonight!!" Jisoo cheered making all the other men scowl at her.

"I wish I was a girl too." Jimin whispered into Taehyung's ear making him snicker.

"Well..." he looked at Jimin suggestively and then nodded to himself earning a slap on the shoulder.

"I am going to order drinks so fill me in with your choices." Namjoon asked as he pulled out his phone.

All of them kept bantering over various kinds of mock tails making Jia look at them like a silent puppy who was being taught how to walk for the first time.

"And Jia you?" Namjoon came to her last.

"Can I just gave some water? I don't drink alcohol. I feel like puking from the smell of it." She said as she apologetically smiled at him.

"Of course. Do you feel uncomfortable here? Should we leave?" Jin asked as he leaned forward to her.

"No no! I am fine. Please don't mind me." She said while waving her hand at him.

"Ok...Jin Hyung truth or dare?" Jimin asked.

"Truth."

"Boring!" Taehyung and Jimin clicked their tongues at him.

"Ok...I want to ask you question!" Jia raised her hand making Jin nod at her.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

Jin widened his eyes at her before letting out an awkward laugh. His eyes lowered themselves as he took in a shot.

"She was with me in high school. But I had to leave because of dad. I haven't met her since." He said.

"Hmm.." Jisoo looked at Jia who had a sad smile on her face.

"What was her name?" She insisted.

"I think—" Namjoon interrupted the on going conversation but Jin answered.

"Ava." This made the others look at him in awe. It had been years since he had taken her name. Ava was the only woman Kim Seokjin had ever loved and maybe somewhere he still did. Although it had been more than a decade that he had seen her, he still loved her no less.

"Ava." Jia said her name making a mental note to never forget about it.

"Ok ok. Next!!" Jisoo said making Jia the focus of the game who was sitting right beside Jin.

"So Jia! Dare or dare?" She asked making Jia giggle.

"You are not even giving me a choice!"

"Because you don't have one." Jisoo smirked at her making her eyes narrow.

"Ok. Give me a dare." She accepted her impending doom of a fate.

"I dare you to go up to that stage and sing a sexy song." Jisoo sat up with excitement but the level of her excitement was the same just it was in means of anxiety in Jia.

"What?"

"No."

"She won't sing that."

"She can't sing that."

The last protest that came from the guys' made both Jisoo and Jia turn to them to see who said that.

"What? We have all heard her sing. Her voice fits in the cutesy zone. Not sexy." Jungkook said before taking a sip of his ginger beer.

"You should not have said that." Jisoo said in a stern tone.

"What ? you have heard her sing?" Taehyung asked making Jisoo shake her head in disapproval.

"You are underestimating a woman. That's against the laws of nature." She said as she looked at Jia who was eyeing the table.

"So you up or what?" Namjoon prodded Jia's shoulder.

"That was an insult to me."

"I didn't mean it that way." Jungkook retorted. He knew Jia wouldn't be able to sing infront of all these stranger who were high on alcohol. The whole atmosphere would make her uncomfortable. He knew her limits.

"And if I go and sing a sexy song in front of all of them, what would you do?" She asked as she eyed the last shot of vodka on the table before looking up at Jungkook with hooded eyes.

Jisoo fanned herself due to the increasing tension between the two.

"I won't kiss you for a day." He said smirking at her. This bet was perfect. He knew she wouldn't sing and the thought of him not kissing her would do the trick just fine.

"Works for me." She said before taking hold of the last shot glass and downing it. They looked incredulously at her as she stripped of the black coat making Jungkook clench his jaw at the visual of her uncovered shoulders being in display to strangers. Jisoo hooted for her from her place.

She strutted towards the stage in her knee high black boots attracting attention as people from different tables turned to look at her as she passed by.

"Hey. Could you play this bgm?" She leaned down to whisper it in the ears of the in house DJ.

This is going to be fun.