Chapter 26

"I am so glad I met you."

Jia looked up from blowing her cup to see Jisoo leaning against her dresser.

"I am glad I met you too. All of you."

Her smile was genuine. The life Jia had led till now was lonely and scarce from human interaction. But this small life that she had built in Busan had led her to meet so many good hearted and sincere people. She was grateful to God for being so good to her.

"Jungkook loves you a lot. And I can see how much you love him. You two are absolutely cute." She giggled as she reached into her drawer.

"I had actually saved this for later but I can't wait any longer. I have to show it to you!" She said as she sat down on her bed and opened what looked like a photo album.

"What is this?" Jia asked as she sat beside her and leaned to look at it.

"It's my log journal. I have never shown it to anyone but I keep collecting pictures and paste them in this to remember special moments." She said as she opened the first page.

"Wait! That is Taehyung and Jimin?" Jia leaned in more to only gasp and pull back to look at Jisoo with wide eyes.

"Yeah. This is like when we were thirteen. The year when me and Jimin left home." She grimaced but Jia hugged her from the side as they flipped from page to page. Jia could see how they had come a long way. Jungkook looked so cute when he was younger. He still looked cute but now he was more of a muscular hunk. Jin looked handsome then and he still looks the most handsome of them all. But Namjoon's hairstyle made Jia choke on her hot choco.

From the various pictures and the landscapes behind she could infer that they had lived in a number of places. They used to live in Seoul first but they had moved to Daegu and then to Gwangju and then finally Busan. They had gone and lived in Japan for half year in the middle.

"You guys have a knick for travelling, don't you? Jia asked as she gazed at the last filled page of the journal in which she was present. It was a pic of the night they had gone clubbing. She was in the centre with Jungkook behind her as he had placed his chin on her head. All of them looked drunk but their smiles were so heartwarming.

"We do. We keep moving from place to place." She said. Jia looked up at her to see Jisoo avoiding her gaze.

"Why though?"

"We just do it. We don't get to stay at one place for too long." She said as she smiled up at her.

"So you are going to leave Busan too?" Jia's question sent Jisoo into a frenzy.

"Maybe. But not anytime soon. Aren't you going back to Seoul after your academy ends?"

Jia looked up at her with a smile which stretched out in a large grin.

"I was actually thinking of staying back in Busan. With you guys. My dad had a place in Busan which is vacant so I could live there. I won't even have to move back to Seoul. And I could stay with you all." She said making Jisoo squeal.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Here come the mood spoilers." Jisoo muttered as she took her journal and swiftly dumped it in her drawer.

"We make the mood." Jimin said perking up his shoulders before laying down on the bed. Jungkook walked up and sat down behind Jia, pulling her back against his chest. And Taehyung kissed Jisoo on the head before sitting down on the arm chair by her vanity.

"Jia was telling me about her plans after she finishes her academy."

"Really? What will you do baby?" Jungkook peered down at her head on his chest.

"I am planning on moving into my dad's place here in Busan. He had a place here I know, but I haven't visited it for several years. Maybe if I could persuade my brother, he would let me stay here in Busan. And I won't have to move to Seoul." She said as she shrugged her shoulder.

"That would be superb." Jimin remarked as he smiled at her. Jungkook just leaned down to kiss her head.

" I can't be happier."

"I have arranged for the tickets and VISA." Jin said as he walked in and found Yoongi sitting on the couch.

"VISA?"

"Yeah. We are going to London." He said making Yoongi stare at him.

"We are leaving the country?" His voice came out hoarse as he tried to reason within himself as to why he was getting so agitated over this. They had done this for like forever. But it wasn't easier this time.

"We have to. We could stay there for longer without being disturbed."

The laughter from a room nearby attracted the attention of the two oldest of the household. They walked up to the door in silence before peeking in to find the five younger members cracking jokes and laughing as they talked.

"We are going to leave this? Leave her?" Yoongi questioned bitterly as he looked at the eldest. Jin just bit his tongue to refrain himself from saying anything. His mind was already all messed up with him being the one making the decision but he had to do this. For his family in which he counted Jia as well.

"I am going up to my room." He said lowly leaving the place in front of the room from where gleeful voices invaded his mind making his heart twist in agony.

"How will we survive?" Yoongi sighed as he looked at the five in the room before turning around and leaving.