Chapter 25

This chapter has a soundtrack.

"Ready?" Jia looked beside her to see Jungkook kneeling down on one knee as he looked at the rain with a challenging smirk on his face.

"Come on!" She shrieked before running out of the patio with Jungkook racing up behind her. The cold pellets of the rain touched her skin gracefully making her feel their touch everytime. Her eyes closed on their own accord as she faced up with her scrunched up eyes and felt her face getting washed with the natural water.

"We have got two minutes!" Jungkook pulled her back from her reverie as his arms wound themselves around her and they started slow dancing. Jia giggled as he tried to shake his head to make the bangs move so that he could see. Her hands went up to his hair as she pushed them back.

"Now I can see." The smile in his voice made Jia sigh as she nodded at him. He hummed a song that Jia worked out to be something he randomly heard while she was practicing for her piano lessons. The familiarity of the tune made her hum along with him. Their hands around each other as they pressed against each other tightly while swaying to and fro.

"I love your laughter. I have to record this." He said as he fished out his phone and started recording Jia as she giggled at him.

"Your phone is going to get wet." She said as she tried to grab it but he moved back.

"Ok. Two minutes are up. Let's go back." He said as he held her arm.

"No no! Please!! One more minute!" She pouted playfully at him.

"Hmm...," he leaned down to her as he pressed his lips on hers. The taste of the cherry lip balm and the rain water coming in contact with his tongue making him smile into the kiss. His hands groped the sides of her head as he pulled her closer.

"No. I can't let you get sick with just a week before your big performance." He said as he pulled her back inside.

"Oh my god!!! You guys! You are drenched to the bone." Jisoo ran back to get them two towels as they giggled at each other.

"You guys were having fun without me?" Jimin made his puppy eyes at them as he pointed his dainty finger at himself.

"Next time Hyung." Jungkook told him off before turning to Jia who was apologetically smiling at Jimin.

"Let's get you dried up." He said as he pulled her upstairs with their shoes abandoned behind the front desk.

"Wear these." He placed the slippers Jisoo had given her the previous time she had come to their house. Happily sliding into them, Jia made her way behind Jungkook as he walked up to his room.

"Come over here." He gestured her as he grabbed a couple of shirts and a hoodie and sweat pants from his wardrobe and held her hand before entering bathroom.

His hands were gentle as he placed the white fluffy towel on her head and rubbed it to make the water deep into them. He halted when he found her dabbing her towel on his face and neck with her eyes closed as he had them covered. A sneeze from beneath the towel made him go haywire as he lifted it up in a flash to catch Jia looking at him guiltily.

"You are going to get sick." He said as he speeded his hands in drying her up.

"It won't be that bad." Her muffled voice came from underneath as he removed the towel and scowled at her.

"Won't be that bad? I am going to take you straight to the hospital if anything happens." He firmed before hastily brushing his hair with the towel he had.

"Jungkook!!" She whined before kissing his straight lips.

"I am going to blame myself if you fall sick for your gala." His lips turned down as he lowered his eyes.

"I am going to ask Jisoo if she could make us hot choco. That would chase the coldness away." She said as she removed the wet apron off.

"I will be outside. The clothes are here." He said as he kissed her head a last time before hurrying out.

"You could have asked me for the clothes." Jisoo said as she looked from Jia who was biting her lip to Jungkook who was looking at her as if he knew nothing about what she was talking about.

"It's ok. She looks more hot in my clothes." He said as he raised his hand to touch Jia but Jimin slapped it away.

"Be in control in front of me. I am not going to tolerate anyone being all cozy with my sisters." He said as he grabbed a cup of hot choco for himself.

"What?" Taehyung coughed as he looked up at Jimin who just blankly stared at him.

"I am taking Jia with me!" Jisoo announced as she grabbed Jia's hand and dragged her to her room.

"Wait!......I—"

"Let them go. Jisoo hasn't have that much fun before. She is trying to experience everything she had missed." Jimin said as he looked in the direction of his sister's room.

"You look more vibrant nowadays."

Jungkook looked up from the photo he had clicked of Jia as she stood in the rain. He had been silently looking at it while smiling to himself and the other two older males had been having a silent conversation as they watched their maknae being all giddy.

"I love her a lot."

It seemed that saying his love for Jia out loud made Jungkook more restless every time he said it. It was as if he had this silent urge to keep saying it to every possible person he met that how madly in love he was with this particular girl, Kim Jia.

"We are happy for you." Taehyung patted his shoulder as they looked up to see Yoongi dragging himself from the upper floor as he heavily landed in the couch with his eyes closed.