Chapter 18

This chapter has a soundtrack.

"That wasn't justified."

Jungkook squinted his eyes at Jia who had her arms crossed on her chest. He couldn't understand what was so wrong of him to hug her. He did that all the time. Although the thought of doing it especially in front of that nerd Sam had pushed Jungkook's buttons.

He had seen the effort he had put to impress Jia who clearly had no idea about it.

"What was so wrong about it?" He questioned her with his hands on his hips as he leaned his weight on one leg. The flexing of his biceps did not go unnoticed by Jia and she had a faint impression that he was doing it deliberately.

Fuck you for being so hot.

She internally cursed at herself for thinking that as well. She exhaled before trying her luck at making the stubborn child in front of her understand what she wanted to say.

"Jungkook..I think he likes me.." she whispered.

"So?"

Jungkook was having a hard time to remain calm at this point. The worst thing that could happen was Jia to say that she liked that guy.

"I—I don't like him in that sense. I don't want to lead him on. But you doing that in front of him broke his heart. He must have felt so horrible." She raised her voice at him.

"Broke his heart? What the hell?"

"It's not his fault that he has feelings for me. I could have talked to him about it. I could have made him understand that without making you rub it on his face. Why would you act like that?" She asked.

"You think I was acting?" He asked in exasperation.

"What do you mean?"

"How can you be so thick headed?" He clicked his tongue making Jia confused.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She shouted coming a bit closer to him. She was confused as hell at this point.

"You know what. Just go home. I will ask Tae Hyung to drop you." Jungkook said as he sat down on his bed.

"I am not going anywhere!! Tell me what you meant!!!" She whined making Jungkook look at her. He was angry now. He had tried so hard to tell her about his feelings. He knew how hard it was for him to not kiss those lips of hers and satisfying himself with just a kiss on her cheek. He hugged her small figure while picturing himself embracing her everyday of his life. His attraction towards her was not physical. He was attracted to her beautiful personality. The need in her to tend to every person whether she knew them or not.

He had seen people coming back just to meet her because she had attended to them in a more special way. They did not know that every person who she met was special to her and she became special in theirs as well.

"You won't get it if you haven't till now!" He shouted back make her flinch.

"How am I supposed to understand if you don't tell me!?" She shrieked.

She was frustrated at the whole ordeal because she had no idea what it was. Jungkook has been successful in occupying almost the entirety of her mind. She was having a hard time to understand what he was implying.

"Me kissing and hugging you broke your dear friend's heart, right?" He seethed as he stepped a bit closer to her.

"Jungkook that's not what I—"

"Why didn't you stop me then?" His voice dropping down an octave as he threw his question at her.

"I do that to you all the damn time. Why didn't you just push me away?" His voice was awfully close but Jia didn't lift her head up.

"Why?"

"Because I like it." She said as she lifted her face only for her nose to collide with his.

It's now or never.

"Because I love you."

That was all it took for him to slam his lips on hers. Jia gasped into the kiss as her hands clamped themselves on his shirt clinging on them for dear life as she walked back. Her breath hitched when her back hit the wall behind telling her that he had become successful in pinning her to the wall and now she had no escape. Oh well.

She had never known a kiss could make her feel so weak in the knees. The moral of the whole story was that Jungkook was the best kisser. Not like she had been kissed by anyone else but this kiss was just the pinnacle for someone who had their first one.

His lips sucked on her lower lip making her shudder as she tried to return back the feeling equally by pressing on to him. On feeling him smirk in the kiss, she had known that she had not wrecked the kiss. His hand went to her waist as he pulled her unbelievably closer to him.

His other hand laced in her cropped hair as he held her head and led her deeper into the kiss. When her fist on his shirt became tighter, he released her from the kiss making her gasp for breath.

"I love you too."