Chapter 15

"I could have just gone. Why did you bother?" Jia asked making Yoongi turn towards her. He gave her a small smile before wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"I worry about you all the time. I can't just let you go back home alone." He said as they continued walking.

"I know Jia. There are things about you that are unknown to us and somethings about us unknown to you as well. But if you ever want to talk to anyone, you can tell me."

Jia looked at him and nodded.

"Don't feel burdened alone. You are like the sister to me that I never had. Even Jisoo. I want nothing but for you to be happy." He smiled his gummy smile before ruffling her hair.

"And if Jeon Jungkook gives you a hard time," he leaned into her, "I will kick his ass I promise."

Jia chuckled at his poor attempt to wink at her making him curse at his failure.

"Good night Oppa!"

"Shut up."

Jimin hollered in laughter on the sofa making Taehyung giggle as well.

"You look like you have applied that blush thingy that girls in manga put on their cheeks making them look so red. Just look at you!" He pointed at the him while panting.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined as he slapped his shoulder making Jimin instantly shut up.

"Did you just—you brat!" He charged at him, hopping on his back making Jungkook groan.

"I am injured for fuck's sake!" He shouted.

"That's because you fought with people you have no business with and now you slapped me when I am elder to you."

"You are making it look like I assaulted you!" Jungkook whined annoyedly as he dropped Jimin over Taehyung who was busy gazing at the kitchen.

"Who are you looking at?"

Taehyung turned forward to see a frowning Jimin on top of him and Jungkook whose face was popping beside Jimin's as they tried to see what he was trying to see.

"W-What? I was looking at Yoongi Hyung..." he stuttered.

"Yoongi Hyung?" Jimin widened his eyes as he looked at Jungkook who mirrored his expression.

"Oh my god."

"Why are you guys still here?" Yoongi asked making all three of them turn to him simultaneously and Yoongi could swear they looked creepy.

"Hyung! Tae has a crush on you!" Jimin said.

The crashing of utensils sounded from the kitchen when Jisoo emerged with a handful of chopsticks in one hand.

"Yah! It's not true!!" Taehyung retorted while shouting. His eyes going to look at Jisoo who nodded silently and made her way back.

"So....you have a crush on me?" Yoongi provocatively spoke coming towards him. Taehyung gulped hard as he saw the weird aura engulfing him.

"Taehyung.." Yoongi poked his cheek with his pale index making Taehyung shiver at the contact.

"I am sorry. You are not my type." Yoongi dropped all the seductiveness to his tone before dragging himself to his room and slamming the door shut.

"I had goosebumps." Jungkook said, his voice coming out in a whisper.

"Jimin. I will kill you."

"You could have just said that you were looking at Jisoo."

This made Taehyung blush a distinct red. He slowly turned his head towards Jimin who looked at him as well.

"What? You think I don't know about the way you guys are so over friendly nowadays?"

Jungkook coughed loudly before muttering something about throat irritation and making his way out of the awkward situation. While going to his room, he peeped from behind the wall to gesture Taehyung a fist pump and mouthing 'fighting!' .

"I—uhhh—I am just—ahh!" He exhaled making Jimin chuckle.

"Taehyung, I never thought you and I are going to come to a point where you have to think before telling me something."

"This is difficult alright." He groaned into his palm that he had used to cover his shameful face from the male in front.

"I have seen how you look at her." Jimin said as he pressed his lips in between his teeth.

"I haven't seen Jisoo happy with any other man except myself. She may have been friendly and cozy with all of us but she has this special sparkle in her eyes when she looks at you. She takes care of each and everything that has something to do with you. Heck, she hates dumplings but she goes out to eat them because you like them so much. Trust me if she has done that then it means that she likes you a lot."

Taehyung stared at Jimin with his jaw slacken. If Jimin had observed his behaviour, then who knows what all must he have observed.

"Yeah, I have seen everything you do when you stare at her."

Taehyung's heart stopped beating.

"Oh god.." he whimpered into his hands.

"Tae....chill, alright?" Jimin giggled as he patted his shoulder.

"I am not going all protective big brother over Jisoo. She is mature enough to decide who she can date and not. And I have known you like forever unless you start doing things later that I won't approve. I advise you to not fuck this up."

"I love her." Taehyung whispered.

"What?"

The two of them turned to look at Jisoo who appeared very very shocked.

"I-I ...said...I love—"

She held up her hand making him stop. Her eyes scrunched as she sat down in the floor and started bawling her eyes out. Jimin looked at Taehyung who was starting to cry himself. Jimin pushed him to go to her.

"J-Jisoo..I didn't mean to upset you."

"You idiot! You could have told me!! I kept thinking that maybe you don't like me that's why you never showed any signs!!" She cried.

"I t-thought you would feel awkward?" He said in uncertainty making him think why the hell was he being stupid all this time.

"Argh!!!" Jimin groaned as he sat cross legged on the sofa.

"What kdrama is this?" Namjoon asked Jimin coming out of his room after hearing them all, receiving just a click of the tongue from him.

"Awkward? I like your company!!!" Jisoo whined.

"I love you..." she whispered making Taehyung widen his eyes.

"I love you too." He answered without a second's delay.

"Finally." Jin exclaimed making all of them look at him. He gave them all his smile as he walked to the newly confessed couple.

"Finally my brother had the courage to confess his love to you." He said as he kept a hand on both of their heads.

"Don't trouble her. I will hunt you to the end of the world Kim Taehyung, I don't care if you are my brother." He said looking at Jimin afterwards who just smirked at him.

                                          •

Yeah!!! Jisoo and Taehyung are together now.

Love you all💜

~PDG.