Chapter 19

"Why do you keep looking around? Are you finding someone?"

Jia looked up from her scribbled order notepad to see Jimin looking at her suspiciously.  A wave of a hand behind him caught her eye as she looked back to see Jungkook with his arms crossed and biting his lip before winking at her.

Such a tease.

She gasped inaudibly and looked back at Jimin who was still looking at her but was on the verge of turning back. She coughed hard holding onto the table making Jimin whip his head towards her as he held her shoulder and rubbed her back.

"Are you ok? Do you want some water?" He asked as he tried to move towards the kitchen but Jia held his hand.

"No no...I am fine." She said as she sent a glare at Jungkook who was smirking at her.

"Ok. Get that to the kitchen fast." He said pointing to the order she had jotted down, before going back.

"Jia! I am waiting outside. Just come out after you are done." Jisoo shouted from outside the bathroom door.

"Ok!!"

Jia looked at herself in the mirror only to gaze at a very unusual sight. The navy blue dress that came up to her mid thighs made her pull the hem of it a bit down but it stayed in its place nonetheless. The off shoulder detail made her collarbones look good, she couldn't deny. Her short hair made it impossible for her to hide all that skin showing. Jisoo had made her wear it because they were going out for drinks.

She had never had drinks.

Sprite had been the highest amount of soda thingy or a drink that she had ever consumed. Jisoo had dragged her from the café at 7:39 pm to pick up her book bag and seek permission from the sweet warden Miss Mariah to grant Jia a night out. She had played real smooth as she coaxed her into leaving Jia with her, carefully and slyly disregarding the whole fact that she was going to have a night out with Jisoo in her house where seven more men lived.

And that's how she had ended up inside Jisoo's en-suite bathroom in her room. In Jisoo's clothes. And make up.

"I need help." Jia muttered to herself. She looked a little too dolled up. She had tried to talk Jisoo out of it but she had told her off quite harshly saying that all girls deserve to have a makeover.

"Jisoo—"

She came out only to bump into a hard chest.

"Ow!" She whined while massaging her forehead before looking up.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook was having a hard time breathing. His eyes focused on each and every detail of her which looked different than usual. Her eyes were a bit shadowed. The darkish brown hue covering her eyes made them so beautiful and deep. Her lips had a slight red tint as she made them a bit more red by biting on it. Her normally short straight hair was a bit wavy and it looked good.

What didn't look good on her?

"Do I look that bad?" Jia asked as she looked down at her clothes making Jungkook look down too. His mouth fell apart when he saw what she was wearing.

"You are not wearing this." He firmed as he looked back at her eyes.

"But she is going to wear it," they turned to see Jisoo, "Jungkookie."

"Hell no." He deadpanned making Jisoo smirk.

"Why? Are you afraid that she is going to attract those hungry wolves in the club?"

"Jisoo—"

"Uh-huh. You can't talk me out of this. She looks sexy as fuck and I approve. Get out before I do so." She said as she pushed him out of the door.

"No no. Wait!" Jungkook protested making Jisoo sigh.

"Stay right there." He pointed his finger at Jia before sprinting off somewhere, who just blinked at the two people blankly.

"Jisoo I told you he won't like it!!" She whined making Jisoo laugh.

"Oh honey. Jungkook loves it. He is just being a possessive boyfriend who is trying to keep you off the market." She said before dabbing a bit tint on her lips.

"Wear this over it." Jungkook ran inside the room and handed her a big black coat.

"Ok." Jia took it from him as he helped her wear it.

"Don't remove it."

"But what if I feel hot in it?" She asked him making him hiss at her.

"Then I will blow air at you."

"You are not an air conditioner." Jia deadpanned at him making Jisoo laugh.

"Come on you two!" She giggled before skipping her way out as Jia followed her.

"Ohh...where are you going!" Jungkook pulled her back. He waddled over to the door as he closed it and locked it before taking his phone out. His chin rested on her shoulder as he dialled the number he wanted.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Jia asked as she tried to free herself but he just tightened his hold.

"Stay still." He whispered in her ears making sure his lips touched her earlobe when he spoke.

"Hyung, I am going to come a few minutes late. Jia is craving ice cream. You can all go ahead."

"What?" Jia said making Jungkook hold his finger to her lips.

"Hmm....ok bye." He happily disconnected the call before turning her around.

"Now...I am going to check you out without worrying how long I take." He said while smirking at her as his eyes hungrily raved her. Jia covered herself with his coat making his smirk fall as he looked at her with widened eyes.

"What? You told me to keep wearing it. I can't  show all of this beauty to just anyone." She said while shrugging. Jungkook giggled cutely at her before planting a hand beside her head on one side of the door.

"Oh but baby, you are mine." He said with all  seriousness.

"Only I am yours?" Jia scrunched her eyes.

"And I am yours." That made Jia give him her dimpled smile.

"That's right." She nodded as her arms wrapped around his neck as she pulled him down. Her lips ghosting his as he licked his lips in anticipation.

"Ohh just kiss me already." He whispered making her smile before she pressed her lips on his. He held her jaw as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. His hand going down as he held her head with one. Her hands following his as she held them before they went anywhere. She made his palm rest on the centre of her chest making him pull back from the kiss. His panted breath blew over her face as the small hairs that framed her face flew back.

"You are making my heart race like crazy." She whispered while panting herself.

Jungkook just hugged her closer to him making her wrap her hands around him in a bear hug.

"I love you." He said loud and clear and kissed her head making her giggle.

"I love you more." She said before kissing his chest.

                                           •