Chapter 1 - Uzumaki Naruto

Start of the story

Naruto was 7 years old and began going to academy. The class was full of new students Naruto didn’t know.

"Okay, class, I’m Umino Iruka and you can call me Iruka-sensei. I will be your teacher until you graduate," said Iruka.

"Hey, hey, Iruka-sensei, when will your lesson end?" asked little Naruto.

"That damn fox," thought Iruka.

"My lesson won’t end so soon, Uzumaki Naruto," said Iruka.

"How do you know my name?" asked Naruto.

"Isn’t it obvious? Everyone in the village knows you, monster!" said Kiba.

"He’s not a monster..." said Hinata, but no one heard her.

"Monster? What do you mean?!"

"Cut it out you two! My lesson didn’t end!" yelled Iruka and continued his lesson.

"Monster, why is everyone calling me like that? Why me? What have I done?" Naruto was thinking about it all the lesson.

"Naruto, pay attention to the class!" said seriously Iruka.

"Uhh, I’m paying attention-ttebayo," said Naruto.

"Idiot," said Sasuke to himself. Few hours later Naruto went finally home. He saw that cold eyes again. Every elder was looking at him like that.

"Stay away from him, he’s dangerous!" said some mom to her child.

"Don’t play with him, you don’t know what he’ll do!" said some dad to his son.

"Why is everyone thinking that?" Sad Naruto went home when he saw a stand with masks of ANBU. Naruto looked at the mask, but the salesman pushed him away.

"Go away, fox brat!" he yelled.

"Fox? What’s the meaning of this?!" thought Naruto. Then some elders came to him and glared coldly at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I didn’t do anything wrong!" said Naruto.

"Hmm, your words are not true. Here is your mask, I don’t want it when you touched it!" yelled at him salesman and threw the mask at Naruto. Naruto started sobbing and ran away. Then he saw happy children with their parents.

"I wish my parents were here," thought Naruto. He was finally home. Alone again he opened a box with an instant ramen.

"Naruto, how was your first day at academy?" asked Third Hokage.

"Bad, like everything in my life," said Naruto.

"Don’t say nonsense, your parents wouldn’t like to see you like this," said Third Hokage.

"It doesn’t matter when they are not here!" yelled Naruto.

"Naruto-." Naruto left to his room.

"Kushina, I’m sorry," said Hiruzen to himself. Next day at school was the same like yesterday. But Naruto was acting dumb to get everyone’s attention. He wasn’t dumb, he did it on purpose. You can say that he was really smart like his father. Born genius.

At school he didn’t know nothing, but at home he knew everything they were learning. Then came the day where students were fighting each other.

"Okay, next is Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke."

...

Hello my dear readers, I was lazy all the time, but I decided to fix this story. I'll just correct direct speech and some mistakes to make the story read better. Take care. ☺️☺️