Chapter 13 - Enemies

Naruto used a few shadow clones to look around. Hinata was behind Naruto and was using her Byakugan.

"Hinata, do you have something?"

"Nothing yet," said Hinata.

"We have her scent!" said Kiba with Akamaru.

"Okay, lead us!" said Naruto.

"Right," said Kiba. After awhile Kiba smelled someone else besides Sakura.

"Wait, it looks like she's fighting with someone!" said Kiba.

"That's bad, we'll have to attack him from behind," said Naruto.

"Who has ranged attack?" asked Naruto.

"I have bugs," said Shino.

"Okay, you know what you should do, right?" said Naruto and Shino nodded. They were close enough, so Shino could attack the enemy.

"Tss, reinforcements," thought Tayuya and used second level of her Curse mark.

"She noticed us? Nevermind, Shino, now!" said Naruto and Shino summoned bugs from the forest on Tayuya. But Naruto noticed, they are in genjutsu.

"Kai!" said Naruto and genjutsu was canceled.

"Tss, you are good," said Tayuya and summoned her puppets. Then she played her flute. Naruto saw they were moving according to the flute. Naruto nodded at Shino and Shino inconspicuously sent his bugs on the flute. Tayuya was sending her chakra to the flute and because Shino's bugs eat chakra, the flute was destroyed now. The puppets has stopped moving and Tayuya wanted to escape.

"Tss, tss, tsss, tss ,tss," said Naruto with his finger.

"Wait, how?!" asked Tayuya when she saw Naruto on the other side.

"I see, shadow clones." But for her was too late, Naruto used his Oodama Rasengan to make sure she won't survive it. Well, she didn't and now she is dead. Naruto made emotionless face which seemed weird to the others.

"What?" asked Naruto when others stared at him.

"Nothing," said Sakura.

"We found you, our mission is done," said Naruto and grabbed her wrist.

"Just to make sure you won't ran way from us," said Naruto.

"Hey, let me go, I want to find Sasuke-kun!"

"Forget it, there are stronger opponents than her," said Naruto.

"You are right but I can't let Sasuke-kun go, no matter what!"

"Jesus, you are stubborn," said annoyed Naruto.

"Okay, but when someone will be hurt or something, we'll go back!" said Naruto.

"Thank you!" said Sakura and hugged Naruto. Hinata seemed a little sad about it.

"Hey, Hinata, are you okay?" asked Naruto and lifted her chin. Hinata was blushing again.

"You are all red, do you have a fever?" But then Naruto remembered what Shino told him.

"She's doing this everytime she sees you."

"Okay, we're going," said Naruto. Others were confused but listened to him. He's leader after all. They were caughting up with the enemies and suddenly one of them stopped. It was Jirobou.

"I'll hold him back!" said Kiba.

"Kiba?"

"Don't forget about our mission, we have to get Sasuke back no matter what!" said Kiba and Naruto nodded.

"Make sure to catch up with us!" said Naruto.

"Of course, I'll end this quickly!" said Kiba and Naruto smirked. Others continued on their way and Kiba was fighting with Jirobou.

"Must be bad to have this idiot as a leader," said Jirobo.

"Don't talk shits about someone you don't know," said Kiba and attacked him. If Kiba defeated him, he would find others by their smell. Now they continued on their way. Hinata saw next enemy with her Byakugan. He seemed to be stronger than those before. He had two hands and it seemed that his opponent will be someone remotely.

"I'll defeat him, you can go," said Shino.

"But Shino-!" said Naruto.

"Do as said Kiba, our mission is our priority," said Shino and others nodded. Naruto led his group and now their main tracking ninja was Hinata.

"Let's have fun, Sukon!" said one head and so Shino started fighting him. Now our heroes were getting closer to Sasuke.

"Huh?!"

"Something happened, Hinata?!" Suddenly they were caught in a web.

"I can't cut it," said Naruto and situation seemed hopeless, but then Hinata cut off the web and saved Naruto.

"Impossible!" yelled Kidomaru.

"How did you do it, Hinata?" asked Sakura.

"With my Byakugan I saw chakra flowing in the cobweb, it seems that I'm the one who has to fight him!"