Chapter 4 - Chunin exams

Naruto was always alone because of his fate he didn’t even know about, but he found himself in Sasuke for some reason.
Next day Kakashi gave them Chunin exams applications. Naruto signed without hesitation. He needed to power up his levels.

"Are you going too, Sakura?" asked Naruto.

"Of course, if it means to be with Sasuke-kun!" said Sakura.

"Ahh, it’s always him," thought Naruto and grinned at Sasuke.

"Who are you grinning at, dobe?"

"No one, I just want to see your face before you get beaten up," smirked Naruto.

"Huh, like you could do it," said Sasuke.

"Do you want to try it?"

"Keep it for the Chunin exams you two!" said Kakashi. They both nodded. One week later was the begining of Chunin exams. Shinobis from other countries were grouping in Konoha and Naruto met one of them.

"What a weird chakra," thought Naruto and Gaara about each other.

"I didn’t see you here, who are you?"

"I don’t have to answer you, loser," said Gaara.

"Watch your mouth, stranger," said Naruto.

"I‘m Gaara of the Sand, you?"

"Uzumaki Naruto."

"Such sadness in his eyes, I feel his loneliness as well," thought Naruto.

"Maybe he could help me later," thought Naruto. When Naruto was on his way home, Gaara followed him for a while. But he was breathing hard when he saw cold eyes staring at Naruto. He remembered his childhood in The Hidden sand village.

"He’s like me," thought Gaara and left to his place.

"Why are they staring at me so coldly all the f*cking time I go around?!" thought Naruto.

"Just wait, I’ll show you who is the monster here," thought Naruto. Next day was 1st round of Chunin exams. It was a written test. Naruto answered all the questions, but he was annoyed of Ibiki's reduction about self-confidence. At 10th question when half class left because of their low confidence, Naruto said what’s on his mind.

"Huh, like the f*ck I’m going to leave! I will achieve my goal even if it means to stay a genin forever!" said Naruto and sat down.

"Hmm, interesting," thought Ibiki.

"Okay, all of you here passed!" said Ibiki and suddenly appeared Anko. She was an examiner for the next round. It was five days in Forest of Death. There were 21 teams and every team got his scroll. Half got the scroll of earth and other half got the scroll of heaven. Naruto’s team got the scroll of heaven and Sasuke kept it. Two days was everything fine, but third day attacked them someone above their powers.

"Who are you?" asked Naruto.

"Someone you should be scared of," said Orochimaru.

"You are not a genin, who are you?!" Naruto was loosing his patience.

"You are pretty smart, demon fox..."

"Demon fox? What are you talking about?!"

"You don’t know about your fate? Sarutobi, you are really stupid to keep it from this brat!" said Orochimaru.

"Speak! Now!"

"It’s not my secret anyway, so why not. 12 years ago a demon attacked the village. It was Kyuubi who killed your parents. Not only yours, but Iruka's too. To save the village, Fourth Hokage sealed Kyuubi within you! You are the jinchuuriki of Kyuubi!" said Orochimaru and Naruto stood there in shock.

"Naruto is…?" thought Sasuke.

"Elders were saying he is a monster, but I didn’t know it was actually true!" thought Sakura. Naruto let go his kunai and fell on his knees.

"Don’t have to thank me, you are going to die anyway!" said Orochimaru and put on Naruto's Belly the seal of five elements.

"Just to make sure your demon won’t wake."

"Let him be!" said Sasuke and attacked him.

"I have something for you too, Sasuke-kun," said Orochimaru and bit his neck. Sasuke yelled in pain and black mark appeared on his neck.

"What did you do to him?!" yelled Sakura.

"Just wanted to make sure he's mine," said Orochimaru and vanished. He remembered that a secret organization where Orochimaru was, wants Naruto alive. Naruto and Sasuke were now unconcious and Sakura had to take care of them. They made it barely to the 3rd round, but before that they had fight between each other. Kids from the academy were still understimating Naruto. They wished to have him for their round. And Naruto was still mentally hurt from the truth...