Chapter 5 - Hinata vs. Neji

Naruto was still mentally hurt from the truth. Now everyone seemed to be more distant from him than before.

"Naruto, hold on!" said Sasuke holding his neck.

"I know, I know-ttebayo!" Sakura was convincing Sasuke to give up, but there was no way Sasuke would listen to her. Besides he really wanted to fight Naruto. Naruto was feeling weird as he couldn’t control his chakra properly. After Sasuke’s fight, Kakashi took him somewhere else.

Few battles later was Naruto’s turn. His opponent was Kiba. Kiba was still understimating Naruto which was his biggest mistake. Naruto took him down in matter of seconds.

"That’s what you got for laughing at me, asshole," said Naruto and left. Colder than normally Naruto met Hinata on the stairs.

"Do you want something?" Hinata was startled with his cold attitude. Naruto noticed it.

"Sorry, I’m not in the mood today," said Naruto with a fake smile.

"I-I just wanted to give you this," said Hinata and gave him a healing ointment.

"Thank you, you are nice," said Naruto and Hinata fainted.

"Are you okay, you look pale," said Naruto close to her face. Hinata was all red.

"Do you have a fever?" asked Naruto and touched her forehead.

"Just go away, Naruto," said Shino.

"Why? Aren’t you worried about your comrade?!"

"Of course but she’s doing this everytime she sees you," said Shino.

"Is something wrong with me?"

"You are too dumb to realize that," said Shino.

"Whatever," said Naruto and left.

"What is that feeling? Does Hinata care about me? Bullsh*t, I’m a monster after all," thought Naruto.

"Hyuuga Hinata and Hyuuga Neji!"

Next was Hinata, but her match wasn’t looking so good. At the start Neji mentally bullied her and it looked like she won’t be able to fight.

"I-I can change, like everyone else..." said nervously Hinata.

"Nonsense, your destiny is to be a dissapointment of our clan. And, heh, of the main house. You bring shame not only to yourself, but also to our noble clan. You're really pathetic." Naruto didn't like it. Moreover, Hinata just stood there with fear in her eyes. This frustrated him.

"Hinata, don’t let this asshole talk sh*ts about you, I know you can do it!" Hinata looked now more confident and she put a great performance.

"Huh? What did he-?" Neji was shocked.

"Why did I say it? It's not normal for me," thought Naruto.

"What a Romeo," said Ino who sat next to Sakura.

"What do you mean?" asked Naruto.

"Too bad he’s dumb," said Ino.

"Me? Dumb? I’m far from dumb and I proved it in the last battle! What is everyone talking about?" thought Naruto.

"Let him be, he’ll figure it out someday," said Sakura.

"Uhh, I give up," thought Naruto, but suddenly Neji hit Hinata's chest. She was throwing up a blood.

"The f*ck did he do to her-ttebayo?!" thought Naruto. Examiner wanted to end this.

"Wait, Hinata won’t give up so easily! Like you said, Hinata, you can change yourself!" yelled Naruto.

"Stop it, Naruto! You’ll kill her with this!" said Sakura.

Hinata then said something to Neji which totally enraged him. Naruto saw it and jumped to the battlefield to stop Neji.

"I know you care about the Hyuuga clan and the main house, Neji-nii-san. You can still change your destiny..."

"Stop it, I won’t allow you to kill her-ttebayo!!!" yelled Naruto.

"Why are you doing this? It’s none of your business!" said Neji.

"I don’t want to lose her! That’s why!" said seriously Naruto.

"Heh, who would say that a monster like you has feelings," said Neji.

"Monster! You are a monster!" Naruto remembered it all.

"I’m not a monster, dattebayo!!!" yelled Naruto and wanted to kill him, but the jounins stopped him.

"Stop it you two! It’s over!" said Kakashi and dragged Naruto away.

"Naruto, what happened? You are acting weird!" said Kakashi.

"I met Orochimaru, he told me the truth about me. Truth which I would like to forget..." said Naruto.

"Naruto, don’t let this disturb you. Like I said, you are better than Sasuke, so keep this in mind, you are not a monster, you are my excellent student." Kakashi smiled at him because Naruto reminded him of his Sensei.

"Thank you, I needed this," said Naruto and put on his scratched face the ointment from Hinata. Because Kyuubi's chakra was blocked, Naruto’s wound was healing slower.

"Thank you, Hinata, it’s really useful," thought Naruto. After this, Naruto visited Hinata at the hospital. She was in a bad state.

"Hello, I'm looking for Hyuuga Hinata," said Naruto.