Chapter 32 - The question of life and death

Those ninjas were waiting there already.

"Okay, I will surprise them from behind and you will appear on the scene after me, okay?" said Naruto and others nodded.

"They are late," said one of them. Suddenly Naruto appeared behind his back.

"Rasengan!" Naruto hit him. Other ninjas wanted to attack him, but Sasuke and Sai didn’t let them.

"Choose your death, fast or slow?" asked Naruto.

"Wait, we are not-!" Too late, Naruto gave him fatal blow with Rasengan. Sasuke used Chidori and shot his opponent in the heart. Sai drew snakes which strangled his opponent. After they killed them, Naruto looked into their goods.

"Don’t touch it! It can be a trap," said Sai.

"You two can hide, I have marked kunai near here, I can teleport there," said Naruto.

"Okay," both said. Naruto opened it and found a letter of reconciliation from Tsuchikage. It said that Tsunade knew about this and waited on this reply. No trap.

"Sasuke, we did something which can cause a war," said Naruto.

"Wait, what?"

"They only came to give Hokage-sama a letter of reconciliation, we are dead," said Naruto.

"It’s nothing bad when Danzo-sama gave us this mission," said Sai with a smile.

"Sasuke, we are going!" said Naruto and Sasuke nodded. Naruto teleported them and left there Sai alone. They rushed to Tsunade.

"Tsunade-sama, this is serious!" said Naruto and gave her the letter.

"What’s wrong with that?" asked Tsunade.

"We got a mission to kill ninjas from Hidden Stone Village. It said it could be a trap and we didn’t know about this," said Sasuke.

"What did you say?! I have to send a report to Tsuchikage! Formal apology letter, now!" Tsunade did as she said and boys went back to Danzo. Sai was already there.

"Where were you, you two?! Sai said you teleported here!" said Danzo.

"I teleported us somewhere else by mistake, so we went a long way here," lied Naruto.

"You should work on your jutsu, it’s not as good as your father’s yet," said Danzo and Naruto nodded. Then Naruto left with Sasuke. When they were on their way, some random girls stopped them.

"Is that you, Naruto-kun? The hero of our village?!"

"Huh? I guess," said Naruto and these girls were screaming.

"See ya, Naruto," said Sasuke.

"Wait, Sasuke, don’t leave me with them!" said Naruto.

"You are so hot! Show us your jutsu!" These girls were saying.

"He’s a monster! Monster! Don’t talk with him, he’s dangerous! It’s his fault he attacked us!" Some old memories appeared in Naruto's mind.

"You are all so fake! You want to see my jutsu?! Fine!" said Naruto and teleported home.

"Huh? He vanished! So cool! It’s his jutsu? But what was with him?" Naruto had a headache.

"I decided, I will somehow bring Sasuke on my side and then we’ll destroy the village and kill everyone here!"

"Everyone? Hardly! There are some people you like," said Kurama.

"Shut up! I will kill most of them then!" said Naruto.

"Okay, but don’t forget. Tomorrow is your ex-girlfriend's wedding."

"And do you think I want to see this?!"

"It can make her happy, do it for her."

"Okay, just for her," said Naruto. The next day Naruto put on a suit and went there. There were a lot of people. When Naruto saw Hiashi, he was frowning at him. He saw Hinata in a beautiful white dress. She was smiling at him.

"I should be the one to marry you," whispered Naruto to Hinata.

"You can‘t do anything now," whispered Hinata. When she was about to kiss Neji, Naruto couldn’t take it and left. Hinata was sad about it.

Meanwhile with Tsuchikage

"Apology letter? Am I a joke to you?! You will pay for this!" said Tsuchikage.

"Not a war, they have Namikaze Naruto. It could be bad!" said Kurotsuchi.

"I don’t want a war, just to scare them a little. Do we have still a contact with Deidara?"

"Yeah, he’s free now."

"Good, I’ll send his art on them!" said Tsuchikage.

Back with Naruto

Danzo had a meeting somewhere and should be gone for three days. He trusted Sai with watching over Sasuke and Naruto. When Sai wasn’t around, Naruto and Sasuke crept into his office.